Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    if it's anything like Modern Combat it's cross platform.
  2.    #42  
    yep
    not in the canada app catalog yet

Can't wait to lay the smack down on my iphone friends
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    It better be good, or I'm going to blame Louis6279 for over-hyping it.
    What is NoVa? What's so special about it? Do they even make it for 360? Is this game old??

Yes I'm serious...
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    What is NoVa? What's so special about it? Do they even make it for 360? Is this game old??

Yes I'm serious...
    It's a Halo-like game for mobile devices.
    Quote Originally Posted by neville View Post
    not in the canada app catalog yet

Can't wait to lay the smack down on my iphone friends

It is now. I'm downloading it..
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    It's a Halo-like game for mobile devices.
    Oh I got it.. To Bad gameloft ported NOVA to the iPad right away and took there sweet time for Webos.. They probably don't really care about us.
    im ivan1ruiz on gl live add me!!!
    Ivan's Themes main thread

Oklahoma Sooner theme

If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
    Playing on 1st level (after tutorial) right now.
    I'm surprised the Pre is able to handle graphics like these (I'm a hardcore webos gamer, not casual, mind you :P) and so far the story seems decent.
    It is most definitely a Halo ripoff but I can assure you that the controls give good promise and I'm sure I can get used to them. Gun switching is easy, the fire button is naturally placed in a spot that I hit without looking at it.

Aim is a bit automatic (you can turn this off in the options) so the aim shifts to a monster nearby after killing the first one.

Health regenerates when not underfire (always liked that feature; makes things more fun).

I'll be on multiplayer around and about. Add me - sjsamphex
    finally, now all you freakin kids can stop whining about why NOVA wasn't on the pre. I hope, for Gameloft's sake, that every single one of the complainers buy this game and then recommend it to all of their friends. It only has 476 d/l's right now - I swear I read about 95,000 comments in unrelated posts on precentral complaining b/c this game wasn't out yet.
    My Patches
    -Change Number of Bookmarks.patch
    -Change Carrier String and Color of Carrier String and Date/Time.patch
    -Increase Top Bar Font Size.patch

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"
    Quote Originally Posted by jmartino2011 View Post
    finally, now all you freakin kids can stop whining about why NOVA wasn't on the pre. I hope, for Gameloft's sake, that every single one of the complainers buy this game and then recommend it to all of their friends. It only has 476 d/l's right now - I swear I read about 95,000 comments in unrelated posts on precentral complaining b/c this game wasn't out yet.
    90,000 of those were louis6279
    Noxaj2 is my Gameloft live tag I would love to play against my fellow precentral users.
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    90,000 of those were louis6279
    actually, only 89,999
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    imex99 is my GameLoft ID.

I like how they incoporate the virtual keyboard but we can't have the in webOS without a patch.....

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
    Ah a great week for my debit card to get closed due to fraudulent transactions. Oh the cruelty of irony.

How well does this game play in comparison to sandstorm? I love playing that game and if this plays anything similar i should be in good hands

~ Wolfenstein pre-D, Now in Pre-Alpha! ~
    Now we'll just have to see some reviews by the P|C members to see if it was worth the wait.
    Best Game available for Webos for sure.
  19.    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by Flak1969 View Post
    Best Game available for Webos for sure.
    agreed. I have a review. The campaign is pretty good for a mobile game, and there's 13 chapters. the controls are a little more responsive than modern combat, but they take some time to get used to. graphics are amazing! multiplayer is very smooth too, and you can play with other people on their iphones. 5 maps, deathmatch 2-4 players. its a little bit of an improvement over modern combat, and you have to actually pick up weapons as opposed to having classes. overall, 8.5/10
    So louis, was this game worth all the hype? (curious since i can't buy it til friday)

~ Wolfenstein pre-D, Now in Pre-Alpha! ~
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast