Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Maybe Gameloft finally released it so they could win the Hot Apps contest. Ha ha - just kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Wait. So you're that guy who tried to fool everyone with your fake Halo port to WebOS?
    That is totally real. But since you think its fake, I am not gonna let you use it and NO i wont tell anyone else how i did it. The beta lands in march.... er...april...er.... june?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    That is totally real. But since you think its fake, I am not gonna let you use it and NO i wont tell anyone else how i did it. The beta lands in march.... er...april...er.... june?
    I'm pretty sure you're sarcastic lol. So, if DrCapi = dr3wpro, how does he plan to port Halo if he can't even make a decent Twitter app? This dude is totally busted lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're sarcastic lol. So, if DrCapi = dr3wpro, how does he plan to port Halo if he can't even make a decent Twitter app? This dude is totally busted lol.
    okay, you asked for it! If you continue to doubt him, he will upload a pre virus that will turn your pre into a decepticon and kill you while you sleep. He can do it.... just check out these screen shots of it in action

okay. if you continue to doubt him, he will upload a pre virus that will turn your pre into a decepticon and kill you while you sleep. He can do it.... just check out these screen shots of it in action

Like hell he will I've got optimus prime on my pre
    http://images.google.com/images?q=op...N&hl=en&tab=wi
    anyone else remember when that PreHalo guy posted the "screenshots" that were exact images of screenshots found on google? HEHEHE what a PHONEY!!

okay, you asked for it! If you continue to doubt him, he will upload a pre virus that will turn your pre into a decepticon and kill you while you sleep. He can do it.... just check out these screen shots of it in action

I don't think he is capable of sending me a virus. He can barely use Paint...
    anyone else remember when that PreHalo guy posted the "screenshots" that were exact images of screenshots found on google? HEHEHE what a PHONEY!!
    You want to see his newest app he's making? I can guarantee this one is fake too:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-pre-free.html

I just got the Pre two days ago and was looking into getting a game for fun! This one looks promising.
    Downloading now!
    It's actually on the App Catalog now!
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    sweet deal, they releast it... aaawwwww man its going to be a long night
    Has anyone tried it yet? How are the controls on the touchscreen?(responsive/sluggish)
    this game is not that great.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    this game is not that great.
    Yeah, over on the iPhone side everyone was pretty hyped for it until it actually came out.

Typical Gameloft slop, IMO.
    never heard of the game until i read about it in this forum, downloading it now to see what all the hype is about
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    A small review would be appreciated.. Hype or actually good?
    Jus played the first couple of levels and i have to say that the game is awesome i give the graphics a 10/10, the story so far a 10/10, you can definitely jump right in once u adjust to the controls which are pretty standard for the pre games now. I definitely cant wait to play multi player my gameloft id is mksand. couldnt put it down
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Does anyone know if you can play multiplayer with iPhones or is it just with other Palm Pres?
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast