1.    #1  
    My iTouch just broke and I am heartbroken since I had so much music and stuff on there, But I really liked it becasue it's volume was much higher than the Pre's. Is there anyway to raise the volume higher than what it already is?
    Dunno. But you can use MP3Gain to increase the volume of music files:

MP3Gain
    You mean iPod touch?
  4.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    You mean iPod touch?
    No I meant iTouch, No reason for me to write all that out. jc-Treo Thanks for the link to the thread, It's an improvement. Much appreciated.
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    My pleasure!

I have found the some time an update will overwrite the file and it needs to be re-edited.

Cheers. -Jud
  6.    #7  
    Yes, I was reading this in the thread as well, I need to double thank you bc I also used this to increase the speaker as well, Although the headphone volume isnt as loud as I would want, the speaker volume is great. Greatly appreciated.
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    Wow! Even the +12db hack for the head phones is not loud enough? Yay! Finally Someone who likes it cranked even louder than I do!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jc-Treo View Post
    Wow! Even the +12db hack for the head phones is not loud enough? Yay! Finally Someone who likes it cranked even louder than I do!!!
    You could always try using a headphone amp. Even something like the FIIO e5 ($20 on Amazon) should help considerably. That is to say if you are using wired headphones or wired earbuds.