Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    Can we have a section just for rumors?

I am getting kind of dishearten with all these post.
    It wouldn't make much of a difference anyways. A lot of people just hit the new post button which shows all new post from all the categories
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    It wouldn't make much of a difference anyways. A lot of people just hit the new post button which shows all new post from all the categories
    Also, people will make new threads in this general Pre forum even if it belongs somewhere else. For example, this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett92c View Post
    also, people will make new threads in this general pre forum even if it belongs somewhere else. For example, this thread.
    lmao :d
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    Well, I wanted the people that post here to see this and either stop, or make a section.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vkitty View Post
    Well, I wanted the people that post here to see this and either stop, or make a section.
    That's exactly why other people post random threads in here. Rumors, complaints, iphone threads. Unfortunately, there is no way to stop people from doing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    That's exactly why other people post random threads in here. Rumors, complaints, iphone threads. Unfortunately, there is no way to stop people from doing this.
    In the words of the "text" generation, "This." and JUUUUST maybe a bit of that.

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    But the Mods could move them if they were so inclined. I wish they would! Then I could exclude the Rumours forum and things would be a lot more peacefull.
    Please post Rumors about Palm in 'Palm General Chat'.

Thanks,
    -Berd