Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Okay, since the one of the latest updates my alarm clock has been out of whack and I'm not sure why. Now whenever I set it it doesn't set it for the current day. I can't seem to find a way to fix the issue or set it to the day specifically?

For example..in the past I'd set my alarm before I go to bed and it'd say 'Tomorrow 7:15 AM' or whatever and everything would be fine. NOW, whenever I set it it says 'Undefined 7:15 AM'. I found myself often not being woke up by the alarm from then on and at first I figured oh I just hit the snooze or dismiss while I wasn't completely awake. But as it continued I figured there's no way that is what is going on. What I figured out it is doing is not going off that morning, but actually going off the following morning.

Since I need to wake up at a different time every other day, I can't just set it to daily..and it seems to be skipping the day I want it to go off and choosing to the following day. Anyone know what the issue is?

Thanks.
    Delete all alarms then add them in again.
    are u using the stock clock app or something else? if anything I would recommend using timepiece. the app is very flexible. check it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by xlegendxero View Post
    are u using the stock clock app or something else? if anything I would recommend using timepiece. the app is very flexible. check it out.
    +1
    I was gonna say that earlier but i got sidetracked.