View Poll Results: Are you happy with your Pre'?

Voters
280. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

197 70.36%
  • No

40 14.29%
  • I believe that Palm will fix the issues in the next year

37 13.21%
  • I am moving on

28 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 58 of 225 FirstFirst ... 848535455565758596061626368108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 4493
    haha have fun with the worst reception of the four main providers. I bet you'll check this on your wifi since the 8900 doesn't have 3g
    Philadelphia, murder capital of the world
    This should be a good lesson for people who don't understand what it means to buy a 1st gen device.

Sometimes it's great, sometimes it sucks, but it always requires that you do your homework and make sure that what you need is possible.

Enjoy your BlackBerry.
    I am just so tickled pink to have learned the OP's purchasing decision.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by derik123derik123 View Post
    if you didn't expect this... then you shouldn't have bought a version one os and a version one hardware.
    nobody should expect shoddy hardware on a new device, first gen or not. Palm's been in this game long enough where the hardware should be solid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubal View Post
    We do. It's called General Complaints Thread and most complaints get moved there. I believe it's a sticky.
    I know but thats a thread, I don't see how you could move another thread into it? As you can see it most not be working out so well.
  6. a2k
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye!

...although I STRONGLY agree with the comment above! C'mon Palm, get your #@$#@ together!
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Complaints are what get the ball rolling for improvements. Good to see ur so sure about stuff.
    maybe when a company has been sitting on their ****, but it's pretty obvious that palm has been in full on development mode. maybe complaints will slightly reorder their priorities, but in general, it ain't doing jack getting the ball rolling for improvements at this point.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Why even post that you're leaving? It's not like you are some big contributor here.

Sounds like you need some assurances that ditching the Pre is a good idea. Don't look for that here.
    i think all these ones leaving are going to be nothing but jealous when palm is done perfecting webOS and flas becomes avail. good riddens to those who are impatient this is the best phone i have ever had
    I don't know what this forum will do without your thought-provoking and intelligent contributions. Truly you put the "white" in white noise. Goodbye, forums superstar Dayvidpriddy.
    "Can we Have Complaining Category?"

Unfortunately its called PreCentral.net

Im a member of several boards and Ive never seen so much complaining and drivel in my life. It would be interesting to study the demographic of Pre owners. I do a quick scan on this board and thats it. To those that revel in "complaints get things fixed" category, they would be better served by going directly to Palm.com customer service. At the very least whiners could do a search before polluting the board with another update, battery, gps, etc REpost.

Love phone, hate whiners.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    thank god...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    GTFO, one less whiner to deal with! You made posts/threads almost EVERY day complaining about how you didn't want to tweak your phone and how you much you hated it..the Pre was definitely too much for you to handle. Good luck!
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    lol, I'm not saying my phone is perfect but I'm really glad I don't have these "issues" with the phone that people complain about when they leave..
    Go Blue!

please delete... move... or whatever this thread. These things are pointless posted by pointless people who for some reason think its necessary to say good bye.
    Quote Originally Posted by 911_Dude View Post
    "Can we Have Complaining Category?"

Unfortunately its called PreCentral.net

Im a member of several boards and Ive never seen so much complaining and drivel in my life. It would be interesting to study the demographic of Pre owners. I do a quick scan on this board and thats it. To those that revel in "complaints get things fixed" category, they would be better served by going directly to Palm.com customer service. At the very least whiners could do a search before polluting the board with another update, battery, gps, etc REpost.

Love phone, hate whiners.
    Exactly how can complaining on this forum work better than submitting feedback to Palm?
    sorry but blackberrys are just not for me and I don't understand the love. I've use one many a time and it has no appeal to me. I can't stand the browser, what the hell is that. Good luck buddy. I guess you're going with T-Mobile for the cash but I honestly would of picked something else, or stayed with sprint to get the blackberry.

I don't know why you are blaming sprint for the build quality of palms phone. Kind of a **** move if you ask me.
    See Ya!!!!!
    Youch....T-Mobile. You could have at least done AT&T = - /. Anyway bye!
    OK guys, you can take the password scrambler and pixel burner off his device now, he's gone.