View Poll Results: Are you happy with your Pre'?

Voters
280. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

197 70.36%
  • No

40 14.29%
  • I believe that Palm will fix the issues in the next year

37 13.21%
  • I am moving on

28 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 39 of 225 FirstFirst ... 2934353637383940414243444989139 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Ehhh...what's the point of either thread? There's plenty of opportunity to enthuse about or criticize the Pre in the context of every other thread topic. Why whine or gush just for the sake of doing so?
    Was wondering the same thing
    I can't imagine why anyone who is "fed up" would keep it!!
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Well Im fed up with it because it is making my life too damn EASY!!
    Hello, my name is (________). I hate the Pre. I love to come to PreCentral.net to tell people how much I hate the Pre. I think it is fun to ridicule people who made a different choice than I did regarding choice of phone. I am only happy when you are not. I am glad that I am not a complete moron like all the rest of you here. One more thing....

IPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, my name is (________).
    OK OK - Forget it. I just thought it would be a little funny to go opposite that other post. Sorry. So so sorry. Jeeeeeeez. Ughh!
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 09/15/2009 at 05:11 PM.
    im fed up with people that only see that bad in things

you never hear the good, its like in the news. all see is which kid shot which kid in whatever school. but you didnt hear anything about the good, cuz good is boring.
    i should start a topic about how great the swipe up to close feature is, but how far would that convo go. besides, people always come to forums for help. so granted you will see more post about whats wrong with someones phone. cuz if you phone is working, what do you need to chat about??
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    OK OK - Forget it. I just thought it would be a little funny to go opposite that other post. Sorry. Jeeeeeeez. Ughh!
    You want to see funny? Go to www.theiphoneblog.com and start a thread about people fed up with the Iphone. It really wouldn't do well.
    grr i hate the pre roar im so angry RAWR
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    You want to see funny? Go to www.theiphoneblog.com and start a thread about people fed up with the Iphone. It really wouldn't do well.
    Why are you so obsessed with the iPhone? What does it have to do with any perceived or actual defects with the Pre?
    I'm fed up with the fact that no one has mentioned turtles yet.. WTH people?
    Global Posts
    544 Global Posts
    I love my pre woohooooo!
    Hello, my name is (________). I hate the Pre. I love to come to PreCentral.net to tell people how much I hate the Pre. I think it is fun to ridicule people who made a different choice than I did regarding choice of phone. I am only happy when you are not. I am glad that I am not a complete moron like all the rest of you here. One more thing....

IPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, my name is (________).
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    hahaha kanye...:P
    OP...im really happy for you, imma let you finish, but the iPhone is the greatest phone of ALL TIME
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    OP...im really happy for you, imma let you finish, but the iPhone is the greatest phone of ALL TIME
    If you love the iPhone so much, buy one.
    Im getting fed up. I own three of these Pre's and feel Palm could step it up.

If 1.2 comes out with the features listed, without others put in since its been a few weeks since the leek, I will definitely be disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADGrant View Post
    If you love the iPhone so much, buy one.

ummmm. have u heard of this person Kanye West?
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    I feel more stupid for having read some of the blog entries on that site.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scrupul0us View Post
    I'm fed up with the fact that no one has mentioned turtles yet.. WTH people?
    Turtles!?!?! GRRR!!! What the shell is it with them anyway? Talk about hard-deaded! The darn things are so freaking slow. And why the hell do they hate speed so much? I mean, come on!
    What's funny is there was a blog post *****ing about iPhone 3.1 ... LOTS of iPhone users aren't happy on many aspects of that upgrade.

(Used to be an iPhoner, that's why I know!)