View Poll Results: Are you happy with your Pre'?

Voters
280. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

197 70.36%
  • No

40 14.29%
  • I believe that Palm will fix the issues in the next year

37 13.21%
  • I am moving on

28 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 225 FirstFirst ... 2530313233343536373839404585135 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    waw... omg thanks. that work... ipluged in my head phones and up pluged them and it worked. do i feel dum. i did the erase and everything... and that was all it took.... waw

any way thanks guys.
    you could thank us by giving us a thanks lol
    newbe's lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I've read everything tried everything. I'm pretty computer savvy; I've tried installing the apps on Win Xp and Vista. No matter what I do...device not found or recognized! I'm giving up and getting an Iphone and I'm going to throw all my money away on their expensive monthly plans!Everyone has fixes for every issue, but not many for device not found. I've even tried all the platforms for loading files and apps. Why isn't there a way to download the dumb apps OTA from the pre. Or better yet a way to download filecoaster OTA.
    There is no video recording in the new update?
    Quote Originally Posted by shea0101 View Post
    i don't think so
    it will probably take a few more months
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shea0101 View Post
    Horror of all horrors. Deal with it, there are MUCH more important updated and fixes.
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    I'm with ya shea, almost every phone sprint sells has video recording. But the Pre.
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    I heard a while ago that a video recording feature, if it ever comes around, will come in an app rather than an update. I believe it was in a Precentral article, but I may have read it elsewhere...
    Current device: Palm Pre
    Former devices: Treo 755p, Treo 650
    Global Posts
    2,480 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeking View Post
    Horror of all horrors. Deal with it, there are MUCH more important updated and fixes.
    Are speaking of things included in the 1.2 update? If so...what are those "MUCH more important updated and fixes" that you speak of?
    Maybe I don't get it, but is video recording that important?

I mean, I would like it as a feature, but I would rather see the upgrades they did to the web browser, improved performance and better battery life before I see video recording. WebOS still has some kinks to work out in its core. Adding bells and whistles on before the core is tuned up seems like the wrong way to go.

Just my 2 cents.
    Can the mods please put up a sticky that asks thread openers to actually have a relevant thread title...please???

I typically don't even open the thread if it doesn't have a useful title, but I came into this thread just to speak my mind.

Edit: I guess its already a sticky post...

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ted-guide.html
    Start a New Thread
    If your search found no threads on your topic, you can post a new thread. Find the best forum for your thread and click the New Thread button. Your title should be a fair summary of your post.
    so far so fine, I an use my centro for video.

I think email searching is much more important.
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    I think email searching is much more important.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    Maybe I don't get it, but is video recording that important?

I mean, I would like it as a feature, but I would rather see the upgrades they did to the web browser, improved performance and better battery life before I see video recording. WebOS still has some kinks to work out in its core. Adding bells and whistles on before the core is tuned up seems like the wrong way to go.

Just my 2 cents.
    i agree but bells and whistles sell more
    cut copy and paste is more important than video to me. I actually think it will come around the OCTOBER update...the Flash one
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 09/08/2009 at 10:25 PM.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Colour me oldschool, but if I feel the need to record video I'll go buy a Flip or a Xacti and keep it in my other pocket.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    while we are b****ing about this topic, what about a notification light!!! c'mon palm, hear us complain and cry please!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    i agree but bells and whistles sell more
    Working bells and whistles sell even more.

Honestly the things I want most are the app number restriction removed and most of the tweaks available from webos installer.
    You created a new thread for this? Filtering through the nonsense threads here can sure be a pain. The nonsense thread percentage has to be well over 50%.

Also, while I am complaining... How hard is it for people to put a useful subject on threads? Subjects like "what about this..." or "can I?" are completely worthless (those aren't the best examples). The subject should give some indication what the thread is about.

OK, that is all.