View Poll Results: Are you happy with your Pre'?

Voters
280. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

197 70.36%
  • No

40 14.29%
  • I believe that Palm will fix the issues in the next year

37 13.21%
  • I am moving on

28 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 225 of 225 FirstFirst ... 125175215220221222223224225
Results 4,481 to 4,493 of 4493
    <<another merge>>
    You guys have my empathy!

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    The mods must be working overtime to merge all others into this thread
    i cant get accelerometer to work at all
    I like it
    Quote Originally Posted by healimonster View Post
    intensive purposes
    maybe they should have used less intensive purposes and more intents and purposes...
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --
    <<thread unstuck>>
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    (sorry about the typo in the Thread title)

April 1st is fast approaching, which is the day that all Day 1 non-premier Sprint Pre owners are eligible for upgrades. I can't believe it's been 22 months!

I wish I could be positive, but my Pre's headphone jack doesn't work, there's a crack by the USB door, my Yahoo Calendar sync doesn't work, I can't edit any of the my Yahoo contacts, and I don't have any options to purchase a new webOS phone on Sprint. I need a functioning smartphone, and HP can't give me one.

Sprint and HP have 6 more days to announce something, or else I'm going Evo.
    Global Posts
    322 Global Posts
    Evo as in 1 year old Evo, Evo Shift, or waiting for new Evo?
    <<merged>>
    Just call me Berd.
    my PPP has a little oreo effect, i don't know, it moves from side to side approx 1mm in give. and when the silder is up and using the gesture area, i can feel it bouncing or shaking a bit up-down from the keypad...

is it normal or will it deteriorate into a full oreo effect?
    Quote Originally Posted by legion732 View Post
    my PPP has a little oreo effect, i don't know, it moves from side to side approx 1mm in give. and when the silder is up and using the gesture area, i can feel it bouncing or shaking a bit up-down from the keypad...

is it normal or will it deteriorate into a full oreo effect?
    it's likely to get worse over time unless you use a case like the GRT case (Glide Rail Technology). These cases are great! Add minimal bulk but offer stability to the Pre slider. Colors are nice too.
    This PRE is MINE all MINE! But if you ask nice I might let you hold it!
    yeah it seems to get worse, the oreo effect, will just have to wait for grt be available.
    also, ive noticed that my pre turns the screen off when sliding it to a close, and sometimes it doesnt, i was thinking that it has something to do when sliding the pre with two hands and with a bit of pressure (i've read it somewhere here at the forums, to protect the silder in developing a much worse oreo effect)... what do you think?

another thing, it launches buttons involuntarily even if i'm just holding the pre on it's side... happened a couple of times... maybe can be fixed with a patch? can someone tell me which one if there is any?

many thanks