View Poll Results: Are you happy with your Pre'?

Voters
280. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    197 70.36%
  • No

    40 14.29%
  • I believe that Palm will fix the issues in the next year

    37 13.21%
  • I am moving on

    28 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 214 of 225 FirstFirst ... 114164204209210211212213214215216217218219224 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,280 of 4493
  1. #4261  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Why did you delete/repost that?
    There was some typo error. I guess people don't mind moving the screen to follow the cursor.
  2. #4262  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    There was some typo error. I guess people don't mind moving the screen to follow the cursor.
    You can edit your own posts if you make an error. Easier than reposting and deleting the original.

    Oops.. back on topic....
    Dang Pre!
  3. #4263  
    You guys are so lucky to have a Pre on hand, or have opportunity to buy Pre 2 soon, or having previous models but able to upgrade to webOS "in the coming months". I live in Hong Kong but HP Palm have already given up the Asia (& Australia) markets and seems won't come back permanently. There's no hope for me to use a webOS phone.

    The closest moment between webOS & I was the webOS emulator! I played for a long time for weeks and love it so much, but have to forgot HP Palm now as I have decided to jump ship to Android (Desire Z).

    I have been using Palm's products for more than 13 years and owned Palm Pilot Pro, Palm III, IBM Workpad C3, Handspring Visor Prism, Sony Clie T650, LifeDrive, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro. Sad to leave Palm but it's really time to go.

    I just hope I can have a good start with Android and get used with it as soon as possible! Bye HP Palm...
  4. Davey123's Avatar
    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    #4264  
    AT&T recently sent me a Palm Pre Plus as a replacement for an HTC model that was not working properly. So far I like the Palm. It's much more user-friendly than my other phone. I have notice one problem, however. There are times when I shut the phone off at night. And, when I try to turn it back on in the morning, it won't come on unless I remove the back covering and take the battery out for a moment. Has anyone else had this problem?
  5. #4265  
    Well the want got the best of me and I got my self an Epic 4g. I must say that this phone is really nice and I hope HP has there stuff together. I have had it for less than a week and I'm not liking android to much but I'm getting used to it but the hardware is second to none. If you are looking for something to hold you over untill the next webos device comes out on sprint then the Epic 4g is an awesome phone. Well I can't stay away from precentral just because of this. So I'll still be around.
  6. #4266  
    i don't kow if anybody will get this, but i need to vent. first of all i love my pre, second i would really love it if i had ringtone download capability on it. i am so angry they did away with Pringtones. Just angry
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/22/2010 at 05:49 PM. Reason: language
  7. hcho's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    #4267  
    Ive had a Palm Pre since day 1 then they first came out. I was soo excited about the new technology. I waited and waited hoping that it would catch up or at least be close to as good as the I-Phone. I could wait no longer. Though I was nervous about switching, I thought I would give the EVO a try. WOW am I impressed. 4g, flashplayer,excellent camera with zoom and autofocus! Too many benefits to name and Ive only had it for 3 days! Sure there are a couple of things about my Pre that I am gonna miss, but there is soo much more with this EVO that I love that I will be just fine. I talked up the Pre for a year to my friends to find out that they were right this whole time. Oh well. To all those thinking about switching, GO FOR IT! you wont be disapointed. My pre is now a toy for my 6 year old. LOL
  8. #4268  
    Quote Originally Posted by hcho View Post
    Ive had a Palm Pre since day 1 then they first came out. I was soo excited about the new technology. I waited and waited hoping that it would catch up or at least be close to as good as the I-Phone. I could wait no longer. Though I was nervous about switching, I thought I would give the EVO a try. WOW am I impressed. 4g, flashplayer,excellent camera with zoom and autofocus! Too many benefits to name and Ive only had it for 3 days! Sure there are a couple of things about my Pre that I am gonna miss, but there is soo much more with this EVO that I love that I will be just fine. I talked up the Pre for a year to my friends to find out that they were right this whole time. Oh well. To all those thinking about switching, GO FOR IT! you wont be disapointed. My pre is now a toy for my 6 year old. LOL

    I agree with what you're saying and, in fact, switched to the evo myself-- but this is an unnecessary thread.
  9. #4269  
    I hate the EVO because it doesn't have a physical keyboard. That is one of the reasons I won't switch, the other is I don't like the operating system to me it is cumbersome. However I've pretty much resigned myself to not expect another HPalm device on Sprint and when my Pre dies and it's not replaceable or repairable I'll go with Epic or better device and deal with the cumbersomeness of it.

    I'm glad you are happy but a goodbye thread as stated above isn't necessary.
  10. #4270  
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    I hate the EVO because it doesn't have a physical keyboard. That is one of the reasons I won't switch, the other is I don't like the operating system to me it is cumbersome. However I've pretty much resigned myself to not expect another HPalm device on Sprint and when my Pre dies and it's not replaceable or repairable I'll go with Epic or better device and deal with the cumbersomeness of it.

    I'm glad you are happy but a goodbye thread as stated above isn't necessary.
    I didn't like virtual keyboards either but, it's very easy and better. ;]

    Also, Android isn't that bad.


    That all being said, the word is "Goodbye"...let's at least spell correctly if we're going to announce something to the online world.
  11. #4271  
    sprint will have another palm device after CES. Bet on it!
  12. hcho's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    #4272  
    Necessary it is. I think its important for others who have been hesitating for a while as I have to feel comfortable and switch. I hope this thread makes it to Palm! As far as the keyboard, this is a really good virtual keyboard. And Swype is awsome! Excuse me if u think im too curt.
  13. #4273  
    /em places $20 bill on black
    I see pandas.
  14. #4274  
    Matty, I had a phone that was nothing but virtual keyboard and hated it. I mean hated it with a passion. I will never go back to just a virtual keyboard unless that is all that is offered on every single phone.
  15. #4275  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    sprint will have another palm device after CES. Bet on it!
    I'm gonna hunt you down if this isn't true. LOL!
  16. #4276  
    Quote Originally Posted by hcho View Post
    Necessary it is. I think its important for others who have been hesitating for a while as I have to feel comfortable and switch. I hope this thread makes it to Palm! As far as the keyboard, this is a really good virtual keyboard. And Swype is awsome! Excuse me if u think im too curt.
    I think anyone that read a thread online and decided to switch because of it, although the thread provides no intelligent information beyond "I've switched, you should too", shouldn't be using the internet to begin with.


    But honestly, there's no need to drive it in these people's faces anymore.
    Everyone here knows people are leaving.

    The marketshare numbers show it too.

    No need for more salt in the gaping wound.
  17. #4277  
    i have had the evo since launch and i cant wait for Palm to bring new hardware to sprint. Android is a piece of crap compared to webOs....
  18. #4278  
    Quote Originally Posted by hollabak009 View Post
    Android is a piece of crap compared to webOs....
    I may be opening a can of worms but I must ask why you make this statement.
  19. hcho's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    #4279  
    With the name like "Cowgirl" I will make sure you find me. MUUUAH!!
  20. ushmel's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    #4280  
    Yeah, it's too bad the Pre had worse hardware than a Dell PC circa 2001. WebOS rocks, but I'm going to have to downgrade the software for hardware that actually works (e.g., headset/earpiece, slider/oreo, power button, volume button, etc.). I've had phones where 1 hardware malfunction occurs, but it appears that with the Pre, every.single.malfunction. occurs on every.single.device. I've only had it 1 year, too. Garbage. Hello HTC or RIM!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions