View Poll Results: Are you happy with your Pre'?

Voters
280. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

197 70.36%
  • No

40 14.29%
  • I believe that Palm will fix the issues in the next year

37 13.21%
  • I am moving on

28 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 194 of 225 FirstFirst ... 94144184189190191192193194195196197198199204 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 4493
    thanks for creating one last thread
    <<thread merged>>
    Have fun with your new phone. I don't think you're a traitor at all, just somebody who's found a better phone.
    a clunky os for a clunky poster = match made in heaven
    I simply love my new EVO. The absolute best, most elegant and thought out aspects of WebOS aren't able to outshine the most compulsory features of Froyo.

I love a good underdog but enjoying the fully-baked experience of a globally adopted and supported mobile OS is just awesome.

I look forward to checking in on HPalm's progress. I'll be first in line next summer if they can pull it off.

Detroitkruk
    Welcome to Android!
    Quote Originally Posted by Squarez View Post
    ... Bankrupt company? Nah, I'm good...
    You're going with Sprint and think HP is "bankrupt"? Seriously??
    This is one of the best forums I have been apart of, even though I am a serial lurker, I love it.
    And of course, we'll really miss your ghostly presence. Because what helps a community thrive is people who hang in the background, rarely post, and then see value in telling the community that they've decided to use a different product. With all the presumptuousness that telling us so entails.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    Have fun with your new phone. I don't think you're a traitor at all, just somebody who's found a better phone.
    Thank you. I didn't think that my post would be met with so much hostility...

Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    Welcome to Android!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I never said HP was bankrupt, but Palm is.

Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    And of course, we'll really miss your ghostly presence. Because what helps a community thrive is people who hang in the background, rarely post, and then see value in telling the community that they've decided to use a different product. With all the presumptuousness that telling us so entails.
    I don't know half as much about the Pre that most people on here do so I stay away from alot of conversations on here, or did. I am apart of another community in which I have over 6,000 posts. I'm not going to jump into a conversation JUST to do it. If I have something to say, I will say it. This isn't the Mafia, if I want a different product, I want it. You shouldn't feel so insecure about your "community" though, it doesn't need me to thrive.
    I never said HP was bankrupt, but Palm is.
    Still incorrect. Palm was sold and made a profit for the investors. You need to check the definition of "bankrupt".
    You shouldn't feel so insecure about your "community" though, it doesn't need me to thrive.
    I don't, but otherwise you're entirely correct.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Still incorrect. Palm was sold and made a profit for the investors. You need to check the definition of "bankrupt".
    Yes, and Palm as a company no longer actually exists. And so, of course, it can't possibly be "bankrupt."
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Yes, and Palm as a company no longer actually exists. And so, of course, it can't possibly be "bankrupt."
    And the footnote to that is, they never were bankrupt.

Basically, if someone has to exaggerate their claims when they add to the "General Pre Complaints", chanes are their complaints weren't very solid to begin with.
    My brother is upgrading from his LG Dare and making the right decision of going with Android as I should have done months ago.

Face it as much as some wish to believe WebOS will not get ahead of Android.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to use my Moms upgrade this Fall and make the switch to Android so I'll have a phone that has software that is really supported and not just loved by a small (but good) community.
    By fall you'll have the new web-os software, and hardware details, and will be able to make a firm decision.

Either way, you'll be enjoying a great platform. Both have their ups, and downs.
    by fall, you will be at androidcentral.com

hopefully fall starts today.
    I wish it started today I would be rocking a new Droid X!
    Or maybe I'll use my money I earned from my job to buy the phone like I did with my Pre+...
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    My brother is upgrading from his LG Dare and making the right decision of going with Android as I should have done months ago.

Face it as much as some wish to believe WebOS will not get ahead of Android.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to use my Moms upgrade this Fall and make the switch to Android so I'll have a phone that has software that is really supported and not just loved by a small (but good) community.
    I want to be sure I'm understanding this... On the one hand, you make a thinly veiled slap at WebOS enthusiasts, then you talk about using your mom's upgrade... Seriously??

Personally, I don't care if WebOS ever "gets ahead" of Android (or the iPhone's OS, or BlackBerry's); as long as it does what I want it to do, I'm using it.

Everyone should get the OS that suits their needs and desires, even if Mommie needs to help a little.
    Global Posts
    463 Global Posts
    I cannot wait until new webOS hardware comes out. I switched to Android for the time being but I still preach the greatness of webOS over at androidforums. As long as it gets some killer hardware I'm gonna be back with webOS in a heartbeat.