View Poll Results: Are you happy with your Pre'?

Voters
280. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

197 70.36%
  • No

40 14.29%
  • I believe that Palm will fix the issues in the next year

37 13.21%
  • I am moving on

28 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 190 of 225 FirstFirst ... 90140180185186187188189190191192193194195200 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,800 of 4493
    Quote Originally Posted by jimdog101 View Post
    its a joke flash for web os still isnt here i bought the pre thinking it would be out by may and its still not here i tried getting a new device from sprint that did have flash and they wouldnt even work with me on it. The day my contract is up im switching to verizon.
    So you bought a device on a two year contract believing that a feature like Flash would work by a specific date, and when it didn't, you expected Sprint to work with you and give you a new phone? 1) Sprint has nothing to do with the software development of Flash or its ability to work on individual OS platforms. 2) Probably not the wisest thing to buy a phone based on the possibility of it getting a feature that isn't there yet. 3) You bought the phone just for Flash??? 4) Seriously, go away and give Verizon headaches. For the life of me I will never understand why people think that carriers owe them everything and should get what they want for free at the drop of a hat. Good luck on Verizon jimdog, although unless you're going to pay the etf, I guess Sprint is stuck with you for at least another year or longer.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpreprince View Post
    Well i installed everything that was needed, Novacom Servive, Java etc...
    The webOs quivkinstall is detecting my phone on the program, and the apps install on the device correctly, but when i go to my phone i just cant see the apps on the launcher. Where could the apps be located at?
    Which apps did you try to install?
    I think the palm pre users have had experiences with this device that a lot can relate too...I love this phone and for the purpose it serves in my life would feel a little out of place without it...We can't get everything we want in a phone because if that were the case, everyone would make a phone for everyone's needs or there would only be one phone to choose from...webos is a great operating system...it has it's pros and cons but so does everything else...so what do you think the best phone on the market is beside the palm pre? If you can answer that question please switch to that device...
    the first page on your launcher is usually where the new apps uploaded from webosquickinstall go...if they aren't present then please restart your device and you should see them on the bottom of the first launcher page
    my standby button died. and i now have to plug the usb cable into it 4 or 5 times to get it to recognize that a cable is plugged in and so it starts to charge.
    I can not get the new update. it keeps telling me that it cant reach the network. Help me. plus how do i use a doctor to clean my phone up without losing all my photos
    Quote Originally Posted by broyshow View Post
    I can not get the new update. it keeps telling me that it cant reach the network. Help me. plus how do i use a doctor to clean my phone up without losing all my photos
    1) Which new update are you looking for? Are you getting a data signal from your carrier, or are you using wifi?
    2) Doctoring your phone does not touch any of the files you have on your usb partition, so it will not affect your pictures/music/etc. You will need to wait for your apps to download again after you sign back into your Palm profile, but they will not be erased and every app you've downloaded from the app catalog should still be there.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

some people on here are such ******** I asked a couple people how to get the blackbird kernel and noone would tell me, so after two long days I finally found it for myself thanks to me. I thought we were supposed to help each other not keep secrets but I love my pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by dondizzle87 View Post
    some people on here are such ******** I asked a couple people how to get the blackbird kernel and noone would tell me, so after two long days I finally found it for myself thanks to me. I thought we were supposed to help each other not keep secrets but I love my pre.
    As many people have said, if you can't find it yourself, if searching for it is too difficult, you really shouldn't be messing with the kernels. It is incredibly easy to find if you search, and if it is too much work for you, I'm sure it will be MUCH too much work being an alpha tester.
    If you really want to get frustrated, wait to see what happens when your pre f's up after you install the kernel and you come crying for help. I'm pretty sure you will get no help there. Read up and you'll know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by broyshow View Post
    Just run the Doctor and follow the directions on Palm's website. Your photo's will not be deleted.
    who is waiting for their upgrade date to get rid of their palm pre? I am for sure, I'm really tired of this piece of crap, webos is fine but the hardware is one of the worst ever, and flash? It hasn't come up for the pre and I'm glad it hasn't, because I'm sure the hardware wouldn't be able to handle it. I just got my old pre replaced with another pre which is a brand new one, and guess what? Everytime I use the youtube app, it gives me the "too many cards open" it totally sucks, my old pre was overclocked, had preware and it still sucked. I don't what's worse a palm fanatic or an apple fanatic? I just want a good phone, something that is worth my money, because I really think that palm ripped us off. Word of advice to any one considering getting a palm pre? DON't BUY A PALM PRE!! Maybe in the future it might catch up to other companies, but for now DON't WASTE YOUR MONEY!! 3 more weeks and I'm going android, EVO HERE I COME!! Really guys, who else is going to drop palm when their upgrade date comes up?
    my upgrade date has been and gone and i still have my Pre- and love it. i'm waiting for the next palm phone, Android doesn't impress me.
    Quote Originally Posted by mexclean View Post
    who is waiting for their upgrade date to get rid of their palm pre? I am for sure, I'm really tired of this piece of crap, webos is fine but the hardware is one of the worst ever, and flash? It hasn't come up for the pre and I'm glad it hasn't, because I'm sure the hardware wouldn't be able to handle it. I just got my old pre replaced with another pre which is a brand new one, and guess what? Everytime I use the youtube app, it gives me the "too many cards open" it totally sucks, my old pre was overclocked, had preware and it still sucked. I don't what's worse a palm fanatic or an apple fanatic? I just want a good phone, something that is worth my money, because I really think that palm ripped us off. Word of advice to any one considering getting a palm pre? DON't BUY A PALM PRE!! Maybe in the future it might catch up to other companies, but for now DON't WASTE YOUR MONEY!! 3 more weeks and I'm going android, EVO HERE I COME!! Really guys, who else is going to drop palm when their upgrade date comes up?
    Lets start the beat down for such filth, coming out of your mouth.

This is one of the best phone you're ever going to own in your ..... Life.
    Quote Originally Posted by mexclean View Post
    Hmmm kinda getting sick of these threads. Yeah we know pre hardware blows, its all over the forum. And webos is not "fine" it is awesome. This phone is over a year old, and with patches and tweeks can still hang with the big boys. I wish there was new palm hardware, but ill still take a pre or pixi, over any current phone on the market, or at least for sprint.

And theres a difference between apple fanatics and palm fanatics. those who are diehard webos supporters are because it is a fantasitic OS. whereas apple fanatics are fanatics because its the "cool" thing to do.
    Bye Mexclean. This is actually a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Lets start the beat down for such filth, coming out of your mouth.

This is one of the best phone you're ever going to own in your ..... Life.
    dude, you're worst than a troll from apple. I'm sure Jon Rubinstein is to you as Jobs is to apple fanatics.
    Quote Originally Posted by themirthfulswami View Post
    my upgrade date has been and gone and i still have my Pre- and love it. i'm waiting for the next palm phone, Android doesn't impress me.
    you deserve a medal of bravery jajajaja, I would have replaced this piece of crap if I was you, just be realisitic guys, our pre is ligth years behind other phones.
    People like you, are one of the reason our phone keep getting some bad reviews. Go lay your eggs somewhere else.
    "...lay your eggs somewhere else."

Now that's funny!!
    Need to be able to invite others to calendar event