View Poll Results: Are you happy with your Pre'?

Voters
280. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

197 70.36%
  • No

40 14.29%
  • I believe that Palm will fix the issues in the next year

37 13.21%
  • I am moving on

28 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 169 of 225 FirstFirst ... 69119159164165166167168169170171172173174179219 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 4493
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I don't think Pre|Central offers refunds.
    (Yes, i quoted myself)

How was this rude? It was meant to be extremely funny.
    (Yes, i quoted myself)

No I mean that you are sometimes rude not in that specific instance
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    No I mean that you are sometimes rude not in that specific instance
    ok
    (Yes, i quoted myself)

I got it dbd....

FYI.... You got my vote bud!?!?!
    Global Posts
    463 Global Posts
    Hey everyone. I'm gonna be leaving the forum. This is not a "why I'm jumping ship" thread. I just wanted to thank everyone here for helping me spend hours and hours on my pre/pixi. And to all the devs, thanks for making the patches/apps/etc which made my life a little easier every day. I'll be back someday I'm sure.
    So making this thread was like saying thanks for the intercourse to your one night stand and that you will call someday?
    Wow, that is a little abrupt.

I still chuckled though...

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    where are you going? You can get here from any internet connection anywhere in the world...
    I feel kinda dirty now... kinda like I have to make the 'walk-of-shame' trip home the morning after a good night at a bar. ::holds thumb and finger to head:: Call us!!

Not sure what happened, but feel free to come visit us anytime!
    So I guess that means you're not gonna stay for breakfast? And I was gonna make pancakes too. *sigh*
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Wow! You invest THREE WHOLE MONTHS of your life in these forums and all you can do is start a thread to say goodbye? That's just cold.
    "Hello, Free Clinic? Yeah...I'm gonna need another pregnancy test and a penicillin shot!"
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    So I guess that means you're not gonna stay for breakfast? And I was gonna make pancakes too. *sigh*
    I can come over for breakfast. I like pancakes

OP, good luck wherever you end up. Precentral will always be here if you decide to come back
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post

OP, good luck wherever you end up. Precentral will always be here if you decide to come back
    Precentral needs to stop acting like a door mat letting bad men walk all over it
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Precentral needs to stop acting like a door mat letting bad men walk all over it
    Precentral doesn't have any standards... Anyone is free to join in on the fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Precentral doesn't have any standards... Anyone is free to join in on the fun
    The only rule
    What the heck does "I'm going to leave the forum" mean? It's a complete non-sequitur. What is this, some kind of a resolution? Are you saying you're not going to read or respond to posts any more? Geez, this is something you have to announce to the world? Do you think suddenly people are going to say, hmm... I wonder what ashykat thinks. I haven't seen any posts from ashykat lately! I wonder if it left the forum! Anyone heard from ashykat? What's happened to ashykat? Gosh, I hope it's OK! Maybe someone should check on ashykat!

No, of course not! You read, perhaps you post, but no one notices if you don't post any more!
    It's the first step of the 12 step program.
    Hello, my name is RJKinsman, and I'm a precentral-aholic.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKinsman View Post
    What the heck does "I'm going to leave the forum" mean? It's a complete non-sequitur. What is this, some kind of a resolution? Are you saying you're not going to read or respond to posts any more? Geez, this is something you have to announce to the world? Do you think suddenly people are going to say, hmm... I wonder what ashykat thinks. I haven't seen any posts from ashykat lately! I wonder if it left the forum! Anyone heard from ashykat? What's happened to ashykat? Gosh, I hope it's OK! Maybe someone should check on ashykat!

No, of course not! You read, perhaps you post, but no one notices if you don't post any more!
    It was more of a "thank you" to all of us for making homebrew and helping with his/her issues. No need to get all nasty