View Poll Results: Are you happy with your Pre'?

Voters
280. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

197 70.36%
  • No

40 14.29%
  • I believe that Palm will fix the issues in the next year

37 13.21%
  • I am moving on

28 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 164 of 225 FirstFirst ... 64114154159160161162163164165166167168169174214 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 4493
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    goodbye...next time just send palm a letter and leave the post on this forum for something more constructive.
    Though I am a grown man, I still really like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
    this belongs in the http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...omplaints.html.

It is a phone, I don't see the reason why people feel the need for a good-bye letter.?

See you when you come back to webOS.
    Last edited by Butters3605; 05/11/2010 at 04:44 PM.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by bnmlaw View Post
    I've been a very loyal Palm user since the original Palm Pilot, and have had virtually every iteration of Palm phones. I finally called it quits. Hardware issues aside, I just don't see a realistic hope that webOS will catch up any time soon, and I can't continue to wait for such a simple function as an "invite" on my calendar app. Yikes -- I got an iPhone. Let's hope HP can turn things around for webOS -- it's an elegant OS, but so far from reaching it's potential that I can't continue to wait.
    At least you could have waited until the next iPhone comes out.... oh, well enjoy having your out-of-date phone in a few months ;-)

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Bye bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    end of the road callin it quits
    Oh no, whatever shall we do now?? Please, no one spread this to HP, we don't want them reconsidering now that bnmlaw is gone...
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Enjoy your new bill... :-o
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    I feel the same way sometimes, but then I realize, for every feature I care about that the iPhone has and the Pre doesn't, theres about 10 the Pre has and the iPhone doesn't. And you could have at least waited for the next iPhone which will be soon, or gone with an android phone. If the new Blackberry OS turns out to look pretty cool, I may consider them as well. I also can't believe with 4 posts since 2002, you still remembered your account.
    I wish I knew what compelled people to write goodbye threads.... need for closure? under the illusion that people care?

one of the mysteries of the universe..
    This signature for rent
    Please keep us posted how $1600 more on a 2 yr contract and you'll be lucky if you can call someone (ATT) so you can send an "invite from your calendar", works out for ya. The best of luck to ya.
    I bought pickles today and the second ingredient was high fructose corn syrup. Amazing. Did I mention that these were pickles?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    I wish I knew what compelled people to write goodbye threads.... need for closure? under the illusion that people care?

I always thought it was a need for attention.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I bought pickles today and the second ingredient was high fructose corn syrup. Amazing. Did I mention that these were pickles?
    Oh noes!! hfcs!!
    This is yet another basic feature left out of webOS by Palm...

Oops..
    Wrong thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    This is yet another basic feature left out of webOS by Palm...

Oops..
    Wrong thread.
    Lol - They left the iPhone out of WebOs....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post

It's because people are looking for justification that they did the right thing. I find it funny that they post in a Pre fan forum.
    Didn't want to rub it in Palm's face but goodbye. Your OS was cool 18 months ago. So was your phone. But you really are making the same mistake you did years ago. You do something cool every couple years and nothing in between. After replacing my Pre three times I was through. I do not think I need to list the reasons Android is better. Anyone can take the time and look it up for themselves.

By the way, I have a pre on ebay for sale.
    While your thread has some validity, goodbye's are posted here -

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...omplaints.html
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

Thanks for the correction. I love the forum. Not so much love for the pre. I look forward to seeing you guys and android central.