View Poll Results: Are you happy with your Pre'?

Voters
280. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

197 70.36%
  • No

40 14.29%
  • I believe that Palm will fix the issues in the next year

37 13.21%
  • I am moving on

28 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 157 of 225 FirstFirst ... 57107147152153154155156157158159160161162167207 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 4493
    Don't feed the Troll. This thread is in the wrong section anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash X View Post
    donating Palm's entire patent portfolio to charity to help foster pet neutering in South Korea.

No neutering necessary --- they just "Wok" they're dogs --- tastes just like chicken

Sorry, no animals were harmed in this tasteless joke.
    Well-played, sir!... You win 20 Precentral dollars for getting that bit.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnrb View Post
    Anybody see the irony?
    What, that the Droid is made by Motorola?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    Don't feed the Troll. This thread is in the wrong section anyway.
    Oh, I don't think we're feeding the troll at this point. I do believe it's been killed, stuffed, and is now being displayed prominently on the mantle.
    Each person on here should let palm knows how much we care.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Here she is:

Ok...I believe your story now.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    So my battery does not last me even a half of a day(touchstone). Same goes for two of my friends(touchstone). I have a friend that says his last a whole day at least (no touchstone). So now i am think that the touchstone does something to the battery. What do you guys think?
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcorecaver View Post
    So my battery does not last me even a half of a day(touchstone). Same goes for two of my friends(touchstone). I have a friend that says his last a whole day at least (no touchstone). So now i am think that the touchstone does something to the battery. What do you guys think?
    My phone lasts more than a day on a single charge on a touchstone. I don't think the touchstone is an issue. It has much more to do with the strength of your signal, whether you have access to wifi most of the time and how you use your phone (email setup, GPS use, etc).
    Yeah, I use the TS at home and in my car so it's hard to tell. I charge my Pre every chance I get. I'm going to have to do a battery test and find out how good my battery really is. I know when I stream music, my battery will die in a couple of hours.
    Today, I am giving up on this device and company. There are so many times I tried and gave palm chances. The last chance is gone now. For 1 im I've had to replace my device 4 times 2 palm doesn't care about their customers because they have the worst customer support team ever and 3 I've been buying apps since the first day they started selling them and I used same credit card up till 2 weeks ago when I got email I was blocked from purches I was confused because I have a recipt for all the countless apps I've purchased so after a week the tech who handles this issue finally called and said I have an outstanding balance of $110 I thought this was a joke if anything palm should credit my acct but the tech said I pay or stay blocked from app catalog so I say go f#*k yourself you scaming piece of s$#t company it's sad how they have tech error and hold customer responsable I wish the worst on palm corp and will never support their company again so many thanks for many head aches and they can take my pree and shove it up their a#%es cause that's where the piece of S*+t device belongs anyways
    Seems like the Pre is not your biggest issue at the moment... geez...
    He sure does!
    Counting the minutes. It's been a LONG ride with Palm for me starting with the Palm VII...every single Treo along the way, but the failure of getting a working Palm Pre Plus in four handsets and the Droid Incredible have made a clear choice for me. Adios Treo Central....you've been awesome. Sure I'll be seeing many of the folks here over at Android Central.

In case there are any Palm Pre Plus lovers out there...I'm selling the brand new one in a box that has never been opened that Palm sent me on eBay. The auction ends tomorrow!
    treo central what.. Just leave no goodbyes who cares
    Wrong forum to post this.
    Palm sent you a new phone 'on ebay'. THAT SOUNDS GREAT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Palm sent you a new phone 'on ebay'. THAT SOUNDS GREAT!
    Ahem..

Quote Originally Posted by firstbeat View Post
    In case there are any Palm Pre Plus lovers out there...I'm selling the brand new one in a box that has never been opened that Palm sent me on eBay. The auction ends tomorrow!
    Commas are your friend.

I'm selling the brand new one in a box that has never been opened, that Palm sent me, on eBay.
    my current complaint, it needs flash, now, not soon come.
    dump the touchstone and get the 2600mah battery