View Poll Results: Are you happy with your Pre'?

Voters
280. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

197 70.36%
  • No

40 14.29%
  • I believe that Palm will fix the issues in the next year

37 13.21%
  • I am moving on

28 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 150 of 225 FirstFirst ... 50100140145146147148149150151152153154155160200 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 4493
    Hello,
    i am new to the Palm Pre for about three weeks. I am a flight attendant and I was able to get on my airlines employee page and list for flights to travel on. It was simple, at the bottom of the page there was a button that said "creat this flight" and, just like a regular computer, i could click it and list myself for a flight. I downloaded the 1.4.1 version and now i cannot list myself anymore. On the same page the last half of the page will not pull up. it is simply cut off. One of the greatest reasons I got the phone was to list myself on the go. What happened and how can I fix it????????
    Quote Originally Posted by nomoreberry View Post
    Hello,
    i am new to the Palm Pre for about three weeks. I am a flight attendant and I was able to get on my airlines employee page and list for flights to travel on. It was simple, at the bottom of the page there was a button that said "creat this flight" and, just like a regular computer, i could click it and list myself for a flight. I downloaded the 1.4.1 version and now i cannot list myself anymore. On the same page the last half of the page will not pull up. it is simply cut off. One of the greatest reasons I got the phone was to list myself on the go. What happened and how can I fix it????????
    In the Browser app, try clearing the cache.
    Is there a free app that tells you the scores/schedules for all sports? I'm new to pre and the closest thing I can find is that RUWT app that you have to pay for. Seems like a pretty basic app to have in the catalogue.
    I really like my Pre, but have had issues with the Hardware quality. I just got my 4th one the other day. Luckily haven't had to pay for any of the replacements, but still not ideal.

#1: Got it on launch day and volume button on the side came off 4 or 5 months later. Not sure how this happened. Had to go through Palm for replacement because Sprint refused to help, despite the fact that I have been a customer for 10 years and have never returned / lost a phone or paid my bill late over this time.
    #2: Had poor quality microphone that eventually became worthless. People constantly complained that I sounded muffled. Sprint agreed and replaced this one.
    #3: As soon as I got out of the store I realized that one of the speakers was messed up and I couldn't hear anything unless it was in speak mode or I used a headset.
    #4: Only had it a couple days, but no issues yet...
    drop it and get a moment dude!
    I take it that you can only use the included Pre hardware to charge the Pre... ? I've used a generic wall charger and a generic usb cable to charge while tethered and they've both ****ed up my battery/pre some way or another to where it can't load the pre back up fully. Figures...
    is been almost an year since i had my pre and well so for im dissapointed , devolopers continue to create perverted apps. hardware is ok, as far as WebOS something diffrent multitasking is koo. i decided to not buy anything from palm anymore i was a first time palm phone person and it sucks, im getting an android phone screw this .

what are your thoughts?
    Perverted apps?
    Quote Originally Posted by bugeye41510 View Post
    is been almost an year since i had my pre and well so for im dissapointed , devolopers continue to create perverted apps. hardware is ok, as far as WebOS something diffrent multitasking is koo. i decided to not buy anything from palm anymore i was a first time palm phone person and it sucks, im getting an android phone screw this .

what are your thoughts?
    Silly troll is silly.
    My thought is that your marketing, got any links to android that you are going to make available, lol.
    what are your thoughts?
    Put your money where your mouth is... get an android phone.
    do not care.. move along
    what are your thoughts?
    Need more perverted apps
    That sounds like a new marketing strategy for android. "Try Android, its great for pedophiles and perverts!!!" lol
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Bye, and don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

In all seriousness, though, if you don't like it, don't use it. All the big players out there have good alternatives, and noone really has anything that truly beats any of the others. Pick what you like.

Personally owning both a pre and an iPod Touch, I can tell you that I would prefer the Pre to the iPhone. The whole UI experience seems to flow better for use as a phone/PIM/internet device. The only thing I wish the Pre had that the iPhone does is voice dialing and voice commands.

What android phone were you thinking of getting, or are you just trolling to stir crap up?
    I want a mintue of my life back for reading this thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    My thought is that your marketing, got any links to android that you are going to make available, lol.
    http://images.intomobile.com/wp-cont...11-536x714.jpg

what are your thoughts?
    OK android it is then! And thanks for sharing!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    by perverted apps i mean like example asian hotties, or daily hottie stuff like that isnt usefull, 19.99 to learn how to speak a diffrent language is dumb, the book apps is ok alot of 3d games are good as well, thats what i mean by that.
    1.Sex sells 2. 19.99 too much ok how much do you want to pay to learn to speak another language a couple hundred for a class? Just go buy a different phone and stop bothering us