View Poll Results: Are you happy with your Pre'?

Voters
280. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

197 70.36%
  • No

40 14.29%
  • I believe that Palm will fix the issues in the next year

37 13.21%
  • I am moving on

28 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 100 of 225 FirstFirst ... 50909596979899100101102103104105110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 4493
    if you still want to sync APPLE ITUNES with your PALM PRE!!!! if you have itunes dont you already have an IPOD!!!!!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Okay, I don't know why noone's said this, maybe it's too literal.

You MIGHT be a narcissist if your favourite feature of the pre is the mirror at the back!
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Alright, we get it. ...you don't like anyone complaining about the fact that the Pre lacks features that all smartphones, and most dumb phones, have had for years.

...and you're coming off as a total "d-bag", by doing so in an open forum that exists for the open and free exchange of thoughts, ideas and opinions. ...all opinions, even the ones you and I may not agree with. ...it's called freedom of speech.

...just sayin. ;-)
    - you've replaced your Pre over 3 times because it "twists" a little.

- you start a thread on a forum about Narcissism and a Pre (joking on that one.)

- You reply to a thread on a forum about Narcissism and a Pre. (wait, that makes me a Narcissist )
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    • You know the Pre is a "fail" because it doesn't do your favorite dumb-phone function
    • All of the Pre updates were absolutely worthless because they didn't do what you needed them to
    • You're an expert at Photoshop, and can still prove the App Catalog was a fake in the NFS demo
    • You could run Palm better than Ruby
    • You think your boss is stupid for writing you up for forgetting to ask "Do you want fries with that?"

Feel free to expand, it's all about you y'know.
    Troll feeding, instigating and insulting.
    ALL are violations.
    You think its Palm's fault that your highly Patched WebOS device is unstable, slow and has to be Doctored every-time you update.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    You think GPU support will never come cause the Iphone is better.

Great thread I look forward to reading this more!

-Toaster
  8.    #1988  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    You Might Be A Narcissist If ...
    Complaints and complaints about the complaints go in this thread.

- Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Troll feeding, instigating and insulting.
    ALL are violations.
    To quote Sgt. Hulka - Lighten up, Francis
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    Alright, we get it. ...you don't like anyone complaining about the fact that the Pre lacks features that all smartphones, and most dumb phones, have had for years.

...and you're coming off as a total "d-bag", by doing so in an open forum that exists for the open and free exchange of thoughts, ideas and opinions. ...all opinions, even the ones you and I may not agree with. ...it's called freedom of speech.

...just sayin. ;-)
    Wow. You got all that from my little list. I'm impressed. Quick, what's my shoe size?
    I am not complaining about the palm pre but lately I was playing on my brothers new itouch and I was impressed about the amount of cool apps. Everyone says the apple catalog is full of pointless applications but I found so many good ones such as bunch social networking apps and games. Lately I have been finding ****ty apps in the palm pre catalog and I was wondering when the good apps are going to come for the palm pre. I understand what I consider ****ty apps might be good for others but you can't deny that our app catalog is full of pointless apps .ex. The picture spotting, the basketball apps
    There's Doom and Quake available now and probably quite a few coming in relation to homebrew, more sensitive apps in the way of motion control are coming since the SDK has just updated for that.

I'd say the big burst of homebrew has just arrived, but bet in CES you'll hear of some great games and new apps appearing soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by d0llarm3nu View Post
    I am not complaining about the palm pre but lately I was playing on my brothers new itouch and I was impressed about the amount of cool apps. Everyone says the apple catalog is full of pointless applications but I found so many good ones such as bunch social networking apps and games. Lately I have been finding ****ty apps in the palm pre catalog and I was wondering when the good apps are going to come for the palm pre. I understand what I consider ****ty apps might be good for others but you can't deny that our app catalog is full of pointless apps .ex. The picture spotting, the basketball apps
    If you want to turn this post from what seems a lot like trolling into something useful, then you could list some of the apps you found in Apple's App Store that you're not finding in the App Catalog. That would not only provide some value (I don't think we've had one of those lists in awhile, and it would be good to update) but also a platform from which to launch an actual discussion.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Duh! OK other phones have 18,000,000 applications. Who cares?

Are you telling me that if you went through the 18,000,000 applications you would find 100 that are really useful? Yeah, I bet you could, but after a year how many would you have really used? And then how may of the rest would you ever use over a year?

Maybe 18,000,000 is over the top, but 18,000 is probably over the top too given really useful stuff. I went through the Pre store of 1,000 apps, I didn't find too many that really did much for me. I did look at many for $.99 and said what the hell, only a buck, why not? Then I kicked myself and said what the hell, who needs it?

I guess if my quest was to spend money on apps, then the Sprint selection process is easy versus 18,000,000. Maybe 18,000,000 is better, it would take me so long to analyze I wouldn't spend squat? How does one analyze 18,000,000 applications to determine what they need and DON'T need?

This whole application my ***** is bigger thing is BS.

If we have 100 applications that are well written and have value I am happy. I don't need to scroll through 18,000,000 applications to feel good!

Sorry, just got back from holiday, got upgraded to First Class and they over-served me. Really pizzed me off, they gave me 18,000 drink options and it took me half the flight to decide.
    Clie>Treo 600p> Treo 650p>Treo 755p>Treo 800w>Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by beachboy View Post
    Sorry, just got back from holiday, got upgraded to First Class and they over-served me. Really pizzed me off, they gave me 18,000 drink options and it took me half the flight to decide.
    And, how many used the GPU? Huh?!?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    And, how many used the GPU? Huh?!?
    If you want portable gaming then get a *real* gaming platform like PSP or DS. Dont know why games on PDAs and smartphones are an absolute necessity?!
    Live free or DIE!
    how can I get the doom and quake app?
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    If you want portable gaming then get a *real* gaming platform like PSP or DS. Dont know why games on PDAs and smartphones are an absolute necessity?!
    I see that my joke was lost on you...
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I see that my joke was lost on you...
    oh. hehe. I was caught up in another trolling thread. Time to start drinking.
    Live free or DIE!
    Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    oh. hehe. I was caught up in another trolling thread. Time to start drinking.
    Apparently so.