1.    #1  
    HTC EVO 4G to get boatload of accessories in Sprint stores -- Engadget

This thread isn't really about the phone in question at that link, but rather the comprehensive set of accessories that help set it apart.

This kind of stuff is becoming the norm, and I don't think Palm can afford to let it go unanswered. Of course, this presumes that they won't make the horrible design decision of putting the charging port on the side of their next generation of devices.

What would you like to see in a suite of WebOS 2.0 accessories?
    Mostly the promised Touchstone line of accessories. So much untapped potential.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    Mostly the promised Touchstone line of accessories. So much untapped potential.
    This.

Touchstone could have opened up so many uses for the Pre. Stuff like a desktop mode, media support, car docking...
    How about instead of adding those accessories they make it able to work with other types of existing accessories like adding better bluetooth profiles
    rather have a good phone first nefore good accessories. I am pretty happy with touchstone.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    I don't care much for other accessories, as long as they keep making the best accessory known in mobile computing:

Just include it with Pre 2.
    Some type of video output would be nice. But they need to fix hardware issues with the pre first.