View Poll Results: Did you get a launch-day Pre?

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

110 80.88%
  • No

23 16.91%
  • Don't Care

3 2.21%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    don't make any diff. Just cause I didn't stand in line doesn't mean i'm not a Palm faithful. I love the Phone, issues and all.
    Had my Pre since Sept. So far so good.
    Last edited by rigatoni1374; 04/11/2010 at 07:11 PM.
    I got mine on launch day and it's still solid as rock but with a little wiggle.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    on my launch day pre still, seems like I've had it alot longer though!
    Of course I got it on launch day. Duh!!! Sadly I am rock'n my 3rd PrPrPr&#$275$;, $today$.
    yup, some growing pains like the USB door breaking off (but with touchstone, not much of a problem)...now rocking 800MHz, 40+patches, a drained bank account (from all the apps) and now an "unlimited" mobile hotspot for the ipad (still trying to transition between OSes on a daily basis, webOS still blows the iPad UI away)...will be there when the next pre2/elan/c40 launches (i like new toys
    Got mine on launch day, was 3rd in line. Still have it...no oreo issues, no pixel issues, no cracks.

I only had to doctor it one time and that was because of a bugged home brew app.
    Yes. Had to swap it 2 mos ago for no touch ability of touch screen.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    My wife and I were 8th in line at our store on launch day. Didnt spend the night or anything, but we were in line by 7am. It was a great experience. We are both now rocking replacement units, though.
    September, No problems so far. Knock on wood.
    10 months and still going strong, hardware has held up great!
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    launch day here and loving it!
    Yep, but I recently (regretfully) got a replacement 'cause the radio blew. Launch day was my birthday--how could I say no?
    first on line in my store and still loving it
    6/6/09. Not elite, just a long-time fan.
    got mine the very first day it came out. was there early and suprisingly the lines werent outrageous. still have the same phone even after a few drops lol
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    My wife and I are on Pre Uno. July 09.
    got it launch day... and will trade when evo launch day comes

thank you mytether
    Got the first one in Idaho & it's still going strong, thanks to all the Dev's that have made it so awesome!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    UK launch day, no que and I was first in the shop
    Got the 5th one from a Sprint store in Podunk, Pennsylvania on launch day 3 days after losing my Treo 755p. Was going to buy it at launch anyway, and its worked great since.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast