1.    #1  
    I just got a new Palm Pre Plus (Verizon). I can't seem to get music to the phone. I've tried syncing with WMP, and the files appear on the drive (when looking at the drive in USB mode), and I've also tried the "drag and drop" into the music folder directly from my PC. No matter what I do, when I tap Music, I see "Your music library is empty." What am I doing wrong?
    All usually you have to do is drag and drop anywhere into the pre in usb mode
    try dragging and dropping them directly into the Palm... not the music folder.
    What he said. The Pre will play music no matter where you place it on the Pre. What format is the music in?
    I keep them in a MUSIC folder, but the music apps will scan your PrPrPr&#$275$; $and$ $find$ $them$ $where$ $ever$ $you$ $place$ $them$.
    Prē
    make sure your music files are either wav, mp3, or aac. Wma files don't work with palm pre also if you want a good music program to actually sync with the pre google search media monkey that's what I use it's free too.
    I don't think verizon pre has this option yet but after my webos update to 1.4.1.1 on sprint as soon as I connect my pre to my computer and I open windows media player it has now an option to sync musice to pre with no copying and paste as before
    just select the songs you want and click sync. You can even have it set to sync a library automatically to d pre.
    Last edited by DAVINCIBZ; 04/11/2010 at 05:59 PM.
    You could also try and use Media Monkey to sync with your music, it works like itunes, and is very simple to use. There is an easy to use tutorial on the forums somewhwre, try to search for it.
    Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Download "Real Player SP" use that program to transfer your music. Select your device, any file that needs to be converted for the Pre, will automatically happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by javo007 View Post
    make sure your music files are either wav, mp3, or aac. Wma files don't work with palm pre also if you want a good music program to actually sync with the pre google search media monkey that's what I use it's free too.
    My music is all in WMP, and if wma format. What do I do?