Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Hey sorry guys I mean I was like all of you at one point also, you're in denial. I mean you want to like the pre and believe me I tried hard to like it but bottom line is, it is not a great smartphone. There's just way too many bugs/ little things that get in the way of this phone being great. I do think it has potential but as far as the pre goes, currently, it is not up to par and as good as it should be.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by wxman2003 View Post
    Ha ha, you have 2.5 more years on your contract. ha ha.
    yeah dude it sucks
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Maybe I'm not the smartest smart phone user

Quoted for truth.

Do your homework next time and find a phone that fits your needs.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawse771 View Post
    or samsung omnia...hell any samsung phone lol

or go try the Storm...
    Ditto!! The Glyde and the 9530 Blackberry, can we all say JUNK!
    Quote Originally Posted by poplarparkfilms View Post
    Hey sorry guys I mean I was like all of you at one point also, you're in denial. I mean you want to like the pre and believe me I tried hard to like it but bottom line is, it is not a great smartphone. There's just way too many bugs/ little things that get in the way of this phone being great. I do think it has potential but as far as the pre goes, currently, it is not up to par and as good as it should be.
    Seriously just go find something else to do we've already established that you're a troll so goodbye
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by hawse771 View Post
    Didnt you JUST make a post just like this...*** do you need to make a second...smells like troll. Mods please close either this one or his other...no need for two threads lol, must have no life
    I didnt mean to make 2 threads you can delete the other one I clicked on preview and it posted it so I dunno what happened either way sorry for making two but you see my point
    More like I see both points. And they both suck and are uneducated and full of fail.
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by zealster View Post
    More like I see both points. And they both suck and are uneducated and full of fail.
    yeah dude whatever. the pre is awesome then!!!! I love it actually!!!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123