Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by wxman2003 View Post
    Remember what you said a few months ago? Seems you couldn't even figure out the simple task of changing how often the phone retrieves your email. Really you are not capable of handling this phone. You still gave it an 8.5. LOL

"What do you guys think of the palm pre? I am a new owner and very much enjoy the sleek new look and unbelievable screen on it, ability to load vids/ringtones/photos. The things I dislike about it are that the email app (even when I set it to manually) keeps updaying me ASAP when I get an email. Kind of annoying but whatever, the Battery life is pretty poor, app store could be updated with better and newer apps etc...

"Just a few things prob more of both but lets see what you guys think. Overall this is easily the best phone I've owned (most recent until pre- LG Rumour) but I would give it an 8.5/10 maybe 8..."
    yeah that was the day I got it, before all the stupid sh!t started happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Time for a ban hammer
    Here he is.

Quote Originally Posted by poplarparkfilms View Post
    Nah I'm good dude. Palm as a company will most likely go bankrupt in the next 5-10 so no one will ever remember this hunk of sh!t.
    You take trolling to a whole new level, my friend. Get over yourself.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Didnt you JUST make a post just like this...*** do you need to make a second...smells like troll. Mods please close either this one or his other...no need for two threads lol, must have no life
    You go and get yourself an iPhone, so you can squeel and laugh like a teen age girl when you put your first far app on it.
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    Hey it's just my opinion. I checked out this forum before I bought my pre and all I saw were love threads for this phone. I'm hoping it doesn't happen to someone again and they at least see these posts and think twice about it. Maybe I'm not the smartest smart phone user, but if I go to buy a smartphone I would hope that it would run smooth and without bugs right when I pick it up. I'm sure if I was a tech nerd I'd be able to mod the pre and make it pretty cool but I don't have time/ the desire to do that and most people in the world don't also.... and that reflects on sales for the pre vs. the i phone... I mean there are plenty of other factors, marketing of the two phones, apple is a much larger company etc... but bottom line is the iphone is way better than the pre in every way (oh maybe not in multitasking) just until the pre tells you too many cards and you're trying to open one... pre= joke
    iTroll. Return the pre, sell the pre, get an iPhone, live happily ever after. End of story. What is the point of posting this on Precentral? go troll iphone forums and post there.
    If you are having problems using Pre then go use something else. nobody is stopping u. You just called all precentral users that actually enjoy their pres "tech nerds". not a smart thing to do, specially on precentral out of all places. I can turn around and say that maybe its not the pre that is the problem. Maybe its too much of a phone for u?
    Many of us have owned devices on all/most of the other platforms (I have)... while the Pre may not be to your tastes/needs, it is by far the best OS out there. If you are a tween or have OCD, buy an iPhone. If you live in an email-only world, buy a BB. And if you are a whiny little girl, you post the same rant over and over in the P|C forums looking for attention. Now you got some more... dry your tears.
    Troll
    Go ahead and get an iPhone so you can hear all the women say "Hey is that an iPhone in your pocket, or are your really just that unhappy to see me?"
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    better go back to that Flip Phone, Pre's are WAY too complicated!
  11.    #31  
    Look people all I'm saying is that I have had countless problems with the pre and am not happy with it.
    if YOU don't like it,then buy something else.. I love it, and wouldn't trade it for a single phone on the market.. I actually did my reaserch,so knew all the pros and cons, watched hours,and hours of videos on it, and decided it was the right phone for me. I still don't recommend this phone for everyone, it depends on your needs, and wants, and for me its excellent. Does it have flaws, yes, but so does everyother phone in the market..

if you want a bad smartphone try the samsung instinct... Give it a try, and ull come runnin back to your pre..
    Ha ha, you have 2.5 more years on your contract. ha ha.
    Look people all I'm saying is that I have had countless problems with the pre and am not happy with it.
    And I need multiple threads to prove it.
    So you have the sole decision over whether something is good or bad now?
    I love my Pre. If you don't like yours then sorry about your luck.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    if YOU don't like it,then buy something else.. I love it, and wouldn't trade it for a single phone on the market.. I actually did my reaserch,so knew all the pros and cons, watched hours,and hours of videos on it, and decided it was the right phone for me. I still don't recommend this phone for everyone, it depends on your needs, and wants, and for me its excellent. Does it have flaws, yes, but so does everyother phone in the market..

if you want a bad smartphone try the samsung instinct... Give it a try, and ull come runnin back to your pre..
    or samsung omnia...hell any samsung phone lol

or go try the Storm...
    Ya'll need to click on OP's user profile, and switch it to ignore. Trolls feed on our angst over their absolute stupidity.
    This topic sucks and is now about trains.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    No you sucked my friend... Go learn more about the hardware/software before coming here with that bull.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast