Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    To tell you guys the truth, I am not. I mean its a second rate smartphone basically. I like the web os operating system though but compared to blackberry, i phone or android even the pre is a joke and a half. Terrible app store.. poor construction with the slide out keyboard getting stuck at times. (slider lube sold separately) ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE APP STORE.... I can't even play that helicopter game on my pre without it sketching out and almost freezing... I like the updates its really cool to have things updated and keeps me feeling that maybe this phone isnt that bad.. but overall this phone is terrible and should be given away for free on a 1 year plan.... That's the only way this phone will gain my respect if it outright drops all the prices and becomes the cheap smartphone.
    Yes, I am. My Pre does everything that it was advertised as, and Palm has been continuously adding new features.
    Why would the phone need your respect if you already bought it? It already got what it wanted out of you...a sale. The only other phone messing with the Pre is an iPhone, The Pre's internal is a spitting image of the iPhone minus the multitasking. I am very happy with my Pre...Until the next iPhone comes out, Then Im headed to At&t or (Crossing fingers) Verizon if they get it.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    I am pretty happy but have only had it for 10 days now. No offense BB shouldnt be in your list..their OS is outdated by years and their app catalog sucked horribly too...

You have legit claims if you stick with android/iphone as far as apps go but dont bother bringing RIMM into it..their success is solely based on corporate america and if they dont update rapidly they are going to lose a lot of market share over the next couple years
    I am. E-mail works 10x better than WinMo, I can connect to 3G, there are no random restarts, text messaging is wonderful, the device is fast, and I can play games. The Pre is awesome I can't even begin to name all the awesome features. Hopefully someone will fill in where I left off.
    I'm very happy with it.
    By far the best phone that I have ever owned
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    My only gripe is that I can't use 95% of the PalmOS apps I enjoyed on previous Palm devices (the other 5% run OK on Classic). I enjoy my Pre very much. thorne
    Stick w/the iphone then. It has tons of apps which you can open all day long, and can't multi-task worth anything, just like it did in 2007.
    +1 I've been more productive with my Pre than with any other mobile device I've owned.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Happy? I love my pre!
    Fantastic from a productivity and entertainment stand point. Does everything I expected and a few things I didn't even know Id want.
    Judging from your previous posts you've been whining and *****ing about the Pre from day 1. If something twists your panties so tight, get rid of it.

I love my Pre by the way.
    Happy is a strong word.. the Pre has potential, but it is still half cooked.. there are many settings and features that are still missing..
  14.    #14  
    Well hey maybe the pre is great in other areas of the world but here in Canada its **** poor at best. I would love to get rid of the pre, if I had unlimited money id buy the company and shut it down...
    To answer your question, yes.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    You hate Palm enough to try and shut it down? Why not invest and improve it?
    Are people crazy this is the best phone on the market. What is wrong with some people???
    "Glen honey, I got a question for you. What do you do for a living?
    "I got a question for you. Why are you still here?"
    #WhatsaDollaHolla! http://up-toprec.webs.com/
    www.reverbnation.com/christophercapicherobbin
    http://soundcloud.com/christopher-capiche-robbin
    www.dopetracks.com/JTMoneyBaggs
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Yickyaddy View Post
    Are people crazy this is the best phone on the market. What is wrong with some people???
    what are you comparing it to? the LG keybo?
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Yes, I'm happy with my pre...
    Quote Originally Posted by poplarparkfilms View Post
    To tell you guys the truth, I am not. I mean its a second rate smartphone basically. I like the web os operating system though but compared to blackberry, i phone or android even the pre is a joke and a half. Terrible app store.. poor construction with the slide out keyboard getting stuck at times. (slider lube sold separately) ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE APP STORE.... I can't even play that helicopter game on my pre without it sketching out and almost freezing... I like the updates its really cool to have things updated and keeps me feeling that maybe this phone isnt that bad.. but overall this phone is terrible and should be given away for free on a 1 year plan.... That's the only way this phone will gain my respect if it outright drops all the prices and becomes the cheap smartphone.
    Seriously stop wasting thread space with your "pre sucks" rants
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast