Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I love my Pre. It is my tool to stay connected with the fast pace world I live in. This is the first phone I have ever truly been happy with. I have had it since 6/6/09 and I wouldn't trade it for the world.
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I love the Pre Plus, My oldest son has the Iphone, my Daughters Boyfriend has an android, and my youngest son (26) Loved the Iphone untill he used my Pre for a few hours, He now also has a Pre Plus. Over all best phone out there when you weigh all the factors. as for the Blackberry? I have had 2 a Pearl 8130 (loved it) and the Storm 1 (also never had a problem with it) Blackberry hardware in general is Top Notch bar none. BUT the OS compaired to the WebOs is like compairing Pong to the Playstation 3. Just doesn't cut it, and I really don't miss the Daily Battery Pulls. The Apps for the Pre are comming along slowly but they are comming, and Blackberry apps are not that far ahead. Verizon Free Wireless Hot Spot seals the deal, If you use a laptop alot while on the go it's priceless, let see you do that on a Blackberry or Iphone. Nuff Said!
    Honestly I'm getting tired of people on this on forum talking about how they regret getting this phone, looking to get another phone or posting how they got another phone and don't regret it. If that's the case why do you guys keeps posting? Just go and move the hell on....unless you guys are nothing more than Apple or Google ******* trolling on this site. I love the pre and don't regret buying it.
    Yes, I am. My Pre does everything that it was advertised as, and Palm has been continuously adding new features.
    Very very happy thanks for asking.
  6.    #26  
    hey good for you guys I really wish I had the same feelings for the phone you guys have but until they update this phone about 10 more times I don't think I will.
    They said...

GIMMIE A "G"!!

GIMME A "T"!!

GIMMIE AN "F"!!

GIMMIE AN "O"!!

WHAT'S THAT SPELL??
    GTFO freaking adolescent troll. Tell mommy the Pre is too much phone for you, and to buy you this instead...

Samsung Cleo cell phones from Bell Mobility
    Seriously everyone stop feeding his troll threads and hopefully he will go away
    Been though all the phones and like Pre the best, without question.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    They said...

GIMMIE A "G"!!

GIMME A "T"!!

GIMMIE AN "F"!!

GIMMIE AN "O"!!

WHAT'S THAT SPELL??
    GTFO freaking adolescent troll. Tell mommy the Pre is too much phone for you, and to buy you this instead...

Hey man nice little chant there pal, really cool. I buy my own phones but I'll keep that in mind I guess... I was kind of leaning towards an Iphone but umm yeah...
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    They said...

GIMMIE A "G"!!

GIMME A "T"!!

GIMMIE AN "F"!!

GIMMIE AN "O"!!

WHAT'S THAT SPELL??

Best. Post. Ever. Award!
    could we please close all the kiddy troll threads.
  13.    #33  
    yeah we all made our points, I don't like the phone and you guys do.
    We don't care if you don't like it, the problem is when you go so far as to say it's the worst ever then it becomes trolling
    So how many troll posts is this guy going to make at once?

My Pre is the best smart phone I have ever head. I have turned down a free iphone, used blackberry and windows mobile and Android.

WebOS is hands down the best OS, and almost everyone that has one would agree. If you don't, get something else and go somewhere else.
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    We don't care if you don't like it, the problem is when you go so far as to say it's the worst ever then it becomes trolling
    well man honestly and lets be totally honest here all BS aside, you actually think this phone is better than the iPhone? or anything Blackberry? and why? the pre is pretty much a wanna be iPhone. It even looks a lot like one, which is awesome but if you can prove to me why this phone is better than the iPhone then I will never come on here again. I mean explain some key points, point out some things that make it better etc.. I mean from what I have experienced with the whole Palm fiasco, it would have been a lot easier to get an iPhone.
    I love my phone. Is the app store somewhat lackluster? Yes, but that is somewhat made up with homebrew and Preware.

For my needs (contacts, calendar, SMS and e-mail), my phone is absolutely brilliant. I love how I can use it as an mp3 player in addition to watching movies, something I've used the phone for quite a bit. I'm also now able to stream audio off of one of my favorite music websites which makes me deliriously happy.

Everyone has different needs, ranging from subtle to grand. Your needs clearly dictate a different phone for you, while for my needs my phone serves me just the way I like it!

Now if Sprint would start offering 4G here in Phoenix...
    Quote Originally Posted by poplarparkfilms View Post
    well man honestly and lets be totally honest here all BS aside, you actually think this phone is better than the iPhone? or anything Blackberry? and why? the pre is pretty much a wanna be iPhone. It even looks a lot like one, which is awesome but if you can prove to me why this phone is better than the iPhone then I will never come on here again. I mean explain some key points, point out some things that make it better etc.. I mean from what I have experienced with the whole Palm fiasco, it would have been a lot easier to get an iPhone.
    The pre is better than the iPhone FOR ME and I'm sure many others agree. There is no phone that's perfect for everyone and there is no "worst" phone, to even say that oozes ignorance
  19.    #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by BenRagunton View Post
    I love my phone. Is the app store somewhat lackluster? Yes, but that is somewhat made up with homebrew and Preware.

For my needs (contacts, calendar, SMS and e-mail), my phone is absolutely brilliant. I love how I can use it as an mp3 player in addition to watching movies, something I've used the phone for quite a bit. I'm also now able to stream audio off of one of my favorite music websites which makes me deliriously happy.

Everyone has different needs, ranging from subtle to grand. Your needs clearly dictate a different phone for you, while for my needs my phone serves me just the way I like it!

Now if Sprint would start offering 4G here in Phoenix...
    There we go something actually cool to read. I agree the email portions/ contacts are a pretty awesome feature. I can't seem to watch any videos on my pre I tried loading a .mp4 of the movie "Gamer" onto my phone and it didn't work. One thing that even makes me think twice about using those type of features is the battery life, which yes, had definitely improved since 1.2 but still isn't that great... I understand that everyone has different needs but my main problem was that I was expecting a phone that would equally compete with the iPhone because I wanted basically an iPhone but I didn;t like the touchscreen keyboard and plus the network I was on didn't offer the iPhone (at the time) combining that with the slide out keyboard and the claims of being an iPhone killer, I got the Pre. Obviously to my needs, the pre wasn't the right choice.
    OP: Ok, I normally try to be understanding, but you are an *****.

It's ok to not like the Pre, but to say we're all in denial is just ridiculous. You obviously can't handle a smart phone, sorry. 12 year old kids are able to handle it, but you can't? Stick with dumbphones and you won't be let down.

We all have Pres because we like them. It's a great device. Does it have some issues? Yea. The hardware could be a bit better too. But overall, I love it and so do most people here.

I know you think your opinion is the only one that matters. I would hate to live life as you.

The above is all based on your other thread that got closed.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast