1.    #1  
    I have a sprint pre and I've had it for about 2 month (its a refurb). It's recently started to have a few problems. It twists about a mm or two. It's not that much but it's too much for my comfort. Also, the screen will turn off sometimes after I close the screen and the power buton doesn't always work. Is this enough to get it replaced? I know people have had much worse problems than me.
  2.    #2  
    anyone?
    No, I don't think it needs replaced.
  4.    #4  
    Why's that? (oh, and also I've noticed that I'm getting very delayed texts. I sleep in the basement of my house, but when I went to work this morning at 9, I didn't get any texts. Then randomly at 3:30, I got like 3 texts from 11pm last night. Also, I texted someone at 3 today through Google Voice and didn't get a text back. This is when I was still at work, with full service. I still haven't received that text back. I know the person responded because I saw the text on the Google Voice site.)
    The twist (oreo effect) isn't that bad. I've heard of much worse. I'm almost positive that the screen issue you described is 1.4/1.4.1.1 issue. You can still try taking it back to your carrier and see what they say. You may get lucky.
  6.    #6  
    No, the screen thing has been happening since before I updated to 1.4. I'm pretty sure one of the things on the 1.4 changelog was a fix for the screen issue but it didn't work for me. It only happens on occasion though.
    no, i don't think it needs to be replaced.. in a basement, you usually get weaker signal and the screen on/off issue is with 1.4.. i think you trying to find things to get it replaced lol
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by omgitsjordan View Post
    no, i don't think it needs to be replaced.. in a basement, you usually get weaker signal and the screen on/off issue is with 1.4.. i think you trying to find things to get it replaced lol
    I understand that I get weaker signal in the basement. I'm saying that I'm getting texts from last night today while I'm outside, driving, and at work where I have full signal.

And I'd really rather not get it replaced. I'm not trying to find things by any means. I just don't want any problems. Is that too much to ask?
    that's just a carrier problem. I'm with sprint and it happens to me as well. I receive texts delayed every now and then. I don't think that any of your problems equate to a replacement.