1.    #1  
    Ok, after messing around with the pre for a while, everything was going fine (finally) then i decided to install a theme off preware (the dexter theme) now, i have no dock, i cannot put into usb mode (holding down volume up & turning on, or just plugging in cable - as no notifications appear) every time i try to launch any kind of app it freezes for 30 secs - 1 min then just goes back to the home screen with no dock. Not to mention it seems to be taking an incredible amount of time to turn on after powering down.

Any ideas without having to do a webosdoctor re-boot/modem flash/acquire 02 sim again/re do everything with the damn phone. I've only had it about 3 weeks and it's the bane of my life this thing!

cheers guys
    just take it easy... My best suggestion would be to do a doc,and that should solve all issues with the phone. Themes seem to give problems,i would recommend not installing anymore. What we really need them for,their just display on the screen,we have a lot already. Good luck.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the quick reply..

i'm just sick of it now to be honest. Might just get rid of the damn phone. slider seems to be sticking too which is becoming a pain.

I think it's in usb mode now (although it's not showing the symbol, WOSQI is recognising the phone) but the revert to original theme is greyed out!?

the first message i get when clicking on themer is:

ERROR: mv: cannot rename '/var/usr/lib/webos-quick-install/theme.xml': no such file or directory

then i click ok and can't do much! am i supposes to have a patch in place first?

Thanks
    you probably downloaded an old theme that is not compatible with the 1.4.1 update...

doctor your phone
    update to 1.4.1
    only use new themes from here on out