1.    #1  
    I broke my pre the other day and am looking at my options to get a replacement. If I purchase on wirefly and with the renew contract option I get it at a good price but what is that actually doing? Is that extending my contract 2 years from the date? Also im up for sprint premier upgrade in june so will I be able to upgrade again lol? Or is the sprint premier upgrade just another contract renew? I dont get it all someone help me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    I broke my pre the other day and am looking at my options to get a replacement. If I purchase on wirefly and with the renew contract option I get it at a good price but what is that actually doing? Is that extending my contract 2 years from the date? Also im up for sprint premier upgrade in june so will I be able to upgrade again lol? Or is the sprint premier upgrade just another contract renew? I dont get it all someone help me.
    I think you'll have to buy the phone outright because your contract is still on you could try asking sprint and see what they can do for you they are usually pretty good, or else you will have to buy one at full retail price.
    Lets also do our part in voting webos,for Quickoffice Development
    VOTE,VOTE,VOTE,VOTE....DO IT NOW,PLEASE
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Craigslist
    +1 craigslist, got a second pre for $150 back in Nov. It was in perfect condition, they might be cheaper now.