1.    #1  
    wow just watched a movie netflix and noticed the "creepy" lady from the old palm commercials, it was called "Saint Ralph". Any one else see this?
    i liked her commercials... i think she is hot.. i even have her as my wallpaper on my pre

Not THAT creepy...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    wow she looks good!!!! not creepy on that pic lol
    What are we doing right now guys? lol
    Live the Pre life.
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    i liked her commercials... i think she is hot.. i even have her as my wallpaper on my pre
    I liked them, too.
    Why does everybody say she's creepy? She's kinda hott, don't get it?.
    The Saint
    Quote Originally Posted by clintwinstead View Post
    Why does everybody say she's creepy? She's kinda hott, don't get it?.

Here's a good reason:

I think she got a bum rap...she was hired to do a specific commercial. It's not her fault that they were poorly designed. Outside of those commercials, she's an attractive young lady:

Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Totally agree.. she's definitely a total hottie... when not assimilating worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I think she got a bum rap...she was hired to do a specific commercial. It's not her fault that they were poorly designed. Outside of those commercials, she's an attractive young lady:

If they had her look like that in the commercial and not have spacey dialogue, I think things would have been better.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    She is really hot, they should of just left her untouched by the makeup artist
    just creepy palm pre hair style, i'd do her
    Quote Originally Posted by ShArK *** View Post
    What are we doing right now guys? lol
    LMAO yeah, got me thinking.
    LOL... hence the threads complaining about Pre keyboards double or triple typing letters
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Here's a good reason:

Gawd, the comparison is remarkably similar! How odd... =/ Maybe if they had her hair down with less blurry tones, it would have been a better commercial...and better music too.