1.    #1  
    am I the only one that thinks palm is horrible at communicating with it's customers. I mean you would think a company such as this, especially given they're current fiancial status would at least give it's loyal customers some insight on what they have planned as far as updates and improvements go. I mean after all the key to any successful relationship is communication. And that saying deffinately applies to a dying company and it's current and possible future customers in my opinion. I'm already switching phones I just wanted to make sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. Hopefully this thread will make a difference for future palmers considering a closed mouth doesn't get fed.
    The competition would love them to do as you suggest. It's not going to happen.
    A company wouldn't just give away future plans, especially when potential future decisions could make or break the company.

However, in terms of non-future-details, I've found Palm to be pretty good with communication. They communicate with people regularly via twitter and via email, and have a pretty good communication pathway with developers.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    C'mon Palm it's just you and me here, let me in on your future hardware plans.