Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    when on any website, pull down menu<page<add to launcher. Now you will have that page in launcher.
    Live Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com

I selected the state/county I am on and I can hear a live feed of Police dispatch. Very useful.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I actually didn't know this thanks.
    did you just get a pre? I have like 25 websites in my launcher.
    Yea, we've known about this feature for a long time. But thanks OP, for showing other people who didn't know
    sweet ! How can I remove them if I want to ?
    Quote Originally Posted by donb123 View Post
    sweet ! How can I remove them if I want to ?
    Hold the 'Orange' button and tap on the icon. A prompt will pop up asking if you want to delete it.
    Works great for contacts also, BTW
    Funny enough, didn't know this about Web pages or contacts. Thanks!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Been using this for a while, to make up for the missing chase mobile app and a missing tv guide app.
    I have a whole dedicated page with just contacts that i call most often, kinda my version of speed-dial. but you will need the patch that will allow you to add more pages
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real jonezen View Post
    [url= Police, Fire, and EMS Scanners on RadioReference.com[/url]

I selected the state/county I am on and I can hear a live feed of Police dispatch. Very useful.
    My question is this, has anyone tried the link the OP posted.

Keeps tell me to install Adobe 8 or higher.
    no workin for th philly feed.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    How can I change the icon in the launcher? Similar to the Un-official Precentral App.
  14. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    This is funny because I actually showed an in-law how to do it on her iPhone!

Hey I thought this function started out with Sharklinks on Treos, or is it even older? Anyone know?
    Haha I didn't know you could do this. Then again I just got a Pre two weeks ago. Now I can add the flight tracking website I use ..
  16. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    This is funny because I actually showed an in-law how to do it on her iPhone!

Hey I thought this function started out with Sharklinks on Treos, or is it even older? Anyone know?
    Quote Originally Posted by bdarknessb View Post
    Been using this for a while, to make up for the missing chase mobile app and a missing tv guide app.
    What do you use for TV Guide? I use AOL Television but I wonder if there is anything better?
    Laissez Faire
    been using this with orb for ages, so unbelievably useful, and it looks like a better app than that on the iphone!lol
    I also somehow missed this. Thats one of the greatest things about this phone- your always learning something new. (even if its old to other people). Thanks!