1.    #1  
    Hi all, I am having some issues with my new Palm Pre Plus. I got my new device yesterday. I managed to get my google mail contacts updated. My current problem is, When I go to the web and search for google I get the links page. When I try to sign in it says 'unable to load page'. Same thing happens with facebook. My wife is able to log on to both those sites. When I hit the app catalog I get the error 'The action could not be completed. Try again later.' My wife also gets this message. Any suggestions for me?

Tim
    What version of webOS are you running?
  3.    #3  
    I updated to 1.4 yesterday
  4.    #4  
    sorry 1.4.0
    go in phone app drop down menu you and update prl and update network settings
  6.    #6  
    I went to phone and pull down menu. There is only edit, sounds and ringtones, preferences and help. There is no update prl. I checked in preferences and under Network it has Verizon Wireless, voice network is set to automatic and data roaming is enabled.
  7.    #7  
    can this be a problem with my OS update? Should I try re_installing?
  8.    #8  
    okay I can get on websites but can't sign in. Still no app catalog
    I am having the same problem. I can browse the web and use some applications. However, my Facebook, IM+, and App Catalog don't work. I updated my PRL by using *228, and it still does not work. I have version 1.4.0 with Verizon. Can anybody help? Thanks!
  10.    #10  
    I managed to get it figured out. I used the webOS doctor and all is working fine now. I can sign in to igoogle, facebook and now my app catalog works. Thanks to those who helped in this thread and others who have posted on this forum. I'm sure I'll be back for more help in the future.

Tim