1.    #1  
    Just today my GPS on my palm pre plus has completely stopped working. I have tried rebooting, turning locations off and on, taking the battery out, doing the ##477# and tried to get a fix, everything! All I get is errors, saying the phone can't find me. Google maps can't find me, and none of my other location apps can find me.

I have the 800mhz kernal on my phone and I have had it for weeks without any problems. Though I can't help but wonder if that is the problem? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for any help.
    Same problem here. I saw everyone else posting about the bad GPS on the Pre Plus but I had never had a problem with it until yesterday when I pulled up google maps. And alas, it had officially stopped working.

I don't think there is really anything you can do. Just hoping it gets fixed with the update.
  3.    #3  
    well...it seems to be working now..slowly...but working, I wonder if it was a problem with Verizon's network?
    maybe all though verizon's network should not effect GPS satilites should it?