1.    #1  
    ok so first I had the 800mhz patch on when my phone updated. but I fixed it. but my universal search is gone. and now I have a theme on then I put on with WOQI and now it says I don't have a theme on there so I can't remove it but I do I see it. so do I doctor my phone? or I thought there was another way to fix problems
    Try running Emergency Patch Recovery (EPR). Search for it on these forums to learn about it.
    you can try the webos repair utility, and that would probably help with universal search, but you will still probably have to doctor to fix the theme issue
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    Try running Emergency Patch Recovery (EPR). Search for it on these forums to learn about it.
    but its not a patch that is causing the problems? its a theme? I remvoed the 800mhz patch I don't have a problem with that. its a known problem that if you update with it on that it takes your universal search away.
    For good measure, just doctor it. I had that same issue where I couldn't use Universal Search after updating with the 800MHz patch installed. I just ended up doctoring it. I know there was a thread about this earlier, but we came to that same conclusion again.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    WebOS Repair didn't work for me. I ended up doctoring, which was simple and didn't take long, and now I'm back in business. Just bite the bullet and visit the doctor.