1.    #1  
    so I wanted to put on the original blue theme now that its been updated. but last time I put my theme on i was in a hurry so I did it with WOQI, I put on the black out theme. and now I go to remove it and it says I don't have a theme on. I have it on my dialer is black my apps are black. so I have it on. and I put on the webos 1.4 version. so why is it not showing I have it. and how to I remove it. and uhh. where can i get the lastest doctor because I know thats what I have to do.
    Try to use Preware to uninstall the theme.

If you have a Pre for Sprint:
    http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre/p...0ewwsprint.jar

Link to all the other versions:
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    for some reason I had a theme that was not in the installed section,,but it was listed in other for some reason. That only happen once.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    for some reason I had a theme that was not in the installed section,,but it was listed in other for some reason. That only happen once.
    That's good to note.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    I have had similar issues in the past if you search in the theme section of the forum for removing theme issues there is a null patch posted which is the original/default theme. I have used Web quick install to install this default theme to get be back to normal from where I have installed other themes
    Quote Originally Posted by soupisgood08 View Post
    so I wanted to put on the original blue theme now that its been updated. but last time I put my theme on i was in a hurry so I did it with WOQI, I put on the black out theme. and now I go to remove it and it says I don't have a theme on. I have it on my dialer is black my apps are black. so I have it on. and I put on the webos 1.4 version. so why is it not showing I have it. and how to I remove it. and uhh. where can i get the lastest doctor because I know thats what I have to do.
    I had the same issue with Blue 3. Not only did WOSQI show that I had no theme installed,but Preware wouldn't even show it as my installed theme...yet everything on my phone was still themed. I simply went back to Themes in Preware and reinstalled Blue 3 and everything is back to normal with both WOSQI and Preware recognizing the installed theme.