1.    #1  
    I am having problems receiving photos via text message. I can receive regular text messages, but several people have texted photos that I have not received. Any suggestions?
    Pre Plus or Sprint Pre?

You might want to call the service provider to fix your problem or just doctor your phone and see what happens. And sometimes you have to wait a while to get pictures. I think it depends on your signal strength. Im not sure if theres a correlation though. But sometimes i have to wait about 10 hours before i get a picture that was sent to me.
    You do have EVDO on, correct? You cannot get MMS over WIFI on the US phones. It's a CDMA thing.
    I think mms uses the data network. If you are roaming, you may not get them. You can check your data connection, of course, by seeing if the Internet works.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    You do have EVDO on, correct? You cannot get MMS over WIFI on the US phones. It's a CDMA thing.
    Need help with EVDO? Not sure what this is? Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    I think mms uses the data network. If you are roaming, you may not get them. You can check your data connection, of course, by seeing if the Internet works.
    You do get MMS when you're roaming. OP is talking about Photo messages not the regular text messages.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Pre Plus or Sprint Pre?

You might want to call the service provider to fix your problem or just doctor your phone and see what happens. And sometimes you have to wait a while to get pictures. I think it depends on your signal strength. Im not sure if theres a correlation though. But sometimes i have to wait about 10 hours before i get a picture that was sent to me.
    Every now and again, I will receive them. Not sure if it has anything to do with the cell ph provider from the other party sending the messages. I had two that were sent to me yesterday that never came across. Show sent on their end (not with sprint though). I do receive the regular txt message though.