1.    #1  
    I just watched this past Sunday's episode of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" (oh my gosh, so sad at the end!*). When one of the guys was at a spa his phone rang and it showed a close-up shot of the phone but from the side of the phone, not the top screen area. It looked like a Pre or Pre Plus (shot from the top ear speaker end looking across to the bottom of the screen area of the phone, horizontally with barely a way to see what was on the screen) except for the volume button(s) on the side (looked silver and flat with a valley in the center).

The ring sounded like the Pre ringtone that I made one of my e-mail alerts, too (the one that sounds like fairy dust being sprinkled around). When the screen turned on, you could tell it turned to a screen with a round circle on the bottom center (just like the unlock screen on the Pre).

I paused the thing and studied the picture for a real long time trying to figure out if it was a Pre, LOL, but I am not sure because of that silver-looking flat-looking volume button on the side.

Does anyone know if it was a Pre or some other phone that looks similar to a Pre?

(*SPOILER ALERT: The baby died at the end, a few weeks after they taped the show. Sad!)
    I didn't see this episode, but I did see the Pre featured on ABC's FlashForward on Thursday night. I've seen it several times on this show.
    Haha, okay... you've really need to find something better to do with your time.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by turbooxide View Post
    Haha, okay... you've really need to find something better to do with your time.
    LOL! Naw, I was just watching the TV show one night when I had the time and when it came on a shot of a rounded-edge, pebble-looking phone with a familiar-sounding ringtone, I wanted to see if it was a Pre. I didn't spend all that much time looking at it, just was curious if the guy was a Pre-user ('cause that would make him cooler ).
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    I didn't see this episode, but I did see the Pre featured on ABC's FlashForward on Thursday night. I've seen it several times on this show.
    yup, i'm glad cause i love the pre and i love that show

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G