Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    I have heard that others got better battery life with the 800 patch, but when I did a day test with battery monitor and got a "Drain per Hour %" of 13% with pandora and 1 other card open. I started to think that I might be doing something wrong.

Is there any way to fix this? (Besides buying a bigger battery) or is this just how the battery is on the pre, and thats why you buy bigger batteries)
    Pandora is very data intensive so will kill the battery very fast 800mhz or not
    Running Pandora does use a lot of battery, typically around 15% per hour.
    your gonna have more drain with pandora open for long periods lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Just with the music app playing music I used 9-10% on 500mhz and Im using 9-11% now. When I listen to slacker over ev I see about 13-14% (now at 800mhz)
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    I figured that hee it was a test.. Lol

I was hoping the batter would be a bit better :/
    Last edited by Vkitty; 04/09/2010 at 08:30 PM.
    I have only seen a few say they have better battery life w the patch,compared to all the others who say they burn more battery with the patch but don't mind cause it's worth it.
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    Ya, I was thinking about going with the 720mhz patch instead of the 800 one.
    There will be no noticeable difference speed or otherwise at least from what I've seen
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    Hmm... It seems with just battery monitor running I am at 10% for "Drain per Hour"

That was over night.
    Last edited by Vkitty; 04/10/2010 at 11:45 AM.