Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    I am in the market to finally upgrade my Treo 800W... I am torn between the Tour and the Pre.

    Is the Pre able to record video as of yet?
  2. Honis's Avatar
    Posts
    508 Posts
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDeal71 View Post
    I am in the market to finally upgrade my Treo 800W... I am torn between the Tour and the Pre.

    Is the Pre able to record video as of yet?
    Has had the ability for more than a month.
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
  3. #3  
    the pre does it better than any other phone i've seen
  4. neno232's Avatar
    Posts
    190 Posts
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    #4  
    yes it can , get the pre you will love it
  5. #5  
    What everyone else said I tried to post and kept getting a database error
  6.    #6  
    Thanks guys!!
  7. #7  
    That's what the "thanks" button's for
  8. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    What everyone else said I tried to post and kept getting a database error
    Lol. This database issue has even brought down 063_xobx's lightning fast thread replying ability.. When will the madness end?
  9. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Lol. This database issue has even brought down 063_xobx's lightning fast thread replying ability.. When will the madness end?
    Yep it's like my kryptonite
  10. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Yep it's like my kryptonite
    We know how to defeat you now lol

Posting Permissions