1.    #1  
    How to get it to show up?
    Palm webOS: "There`s a Patch for that"
    Quote Originally Posted by miracLe View Post
    How to get it to show up?
    Have you installed a virtual keyboard app ? Coz on its own Palm Pre does not come with a virtual keyboard. All you have is hardware keyboard.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgokcea View Post
    Have you installed a virtual keyboard app ? Coz on its own Palm Pre does not come with a virtual keyboard. All you have is hardware keyboard.
    I forgot to add that, yes I have it installed, but i cant figure out how to get it to come up.
    If it is the virtual keyboard patch from WebOS Quick Install, then a double-tap in the gesture area should do it. Never used a keyboard from the App Catalog though.
    Yep and it's not an app it's a patch
  6.    #6  
    Nevermind, I got it to work.
    every time i double tap it just takes the screen and makes it smaller and then back to full screen. tried swiping left to right, tried double tapping next to swipe area, tried tapping into different places in gesture area. doesnt make any sense to me. have installed and reinstalled. have never found a video online explaining how to do it with palm pre plus either
    I think you may be tapping the scren and not the gesture area only
    Quote Originally Posted by crow5227 View Post
    every time i double tap it just takes the screen and makes it smaller and then back to full screen. tried swiping left to right, tried double tapping next to swipe area, tried tapping into different places in gesture area. doesnt make any sense to me. have installed and reinstalled. have never found a video online explaining how to do it with palm pre plus either
    It is easy, do you see notification area? the one where white LED notification moves? Tap two times to the right of the LED..
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-usp45 View Post
    It is easy, do you see notification area? the one where white LED notification moves? Tap two times to the right of the LED..
    I have only been able to get the keyboard to show 1 time that was in the Messaging app. Doesn't it work in any text entry field?
    Quote Originally Posted by Waremaster View Post
    I have only been able to get the keyboard to show 1 time that was in the Messaging app. Doesn't it work in any text entry field?
    For me it works in e-mails and even typing here.

make sure that you put cursor in the tyiping field before calling on virtual keyboard