1.    #1  
    I havent seen any patches for Universal Search. I would like to see some like "IMDB" and "Amazon","Newegg" (If you buying PC parts online you have to check newegg out.) "Ebay" or even "Craigslist". Or is doing this more of a pain in the a** then the benefits people would receive.? What do you guys think?
    You mean this in Global search?

Patch Browser Global Search Addons - WebOS Internals

But I think the instructions are a bit outdated. Some of the code doesn't quite look like that anymore.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    OK so I experimented, and found the proper changes for 1.4.1...

Step 1 is the same

Steps 2 and 3 no longer necessary, but another section is modified instead. Modify the this.searchEngineList function instead:

Code:
    this.searchEngineList = [{id:"google",title:"Google",imgFile:"images/search-google.png", showImage:"block", showName:"none"},
    								 {id:"map",title:"Google Maps",imgFile:"images/search-maps.png", showImage:"block", showName:"none"},
    								 {id:"wikipedia",title:"Wikipedia",imgFile:"images/search-wikipedia.png", showImage:"block", showName:"none"},
    								 {id:"merriamwebster",title:"Merriam Webster",imgFile:"images/search-merriamwebster.png", showImage:"block", showName:"none"},
    								 {id:"twitter",title:"Twitter",imgFile:"images/search-twitter.png", showImage:"block", showName:"none"}
    								];
    Copy one of the lines and modify as necessary (in my example above I was adding Merriam Webster), don't forget the comma to separate the blocks.

Step 4 is the same

Restart Luna and everything should work fine.

Last edited by ToniCipriani; 04/09/2010 at 10:19 PM.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here