View Poll Results: If an unlocked 3G ready GSM Pre+ were available tomorrow, would you buy it?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

13 25.49%
  • Yes, but only if priced $400 or under

17 33.33%
  • Yes, any price up to $500

15 29.41%
  • Yes, any price up to $600

6 11.76%
  1.    #1  
    If PALM released an unlocked for US (3G band compatible) GSM Pre+ tomorrow, would you definitely buy it?

Let's send Palm a signal, a REAL STRONG one - get everyone to answer this poll, and moderators, can you stick this up on top?

If we can get a good showing (thousands of votes, as there are hundreds of thousands of PreCentral members), perhaps this will influence PALM, so, everyone, please vote.
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

Yes. Bell's CDMA network sucks.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    they wait to long what the point. it's already year old hardware. palm needs to release thing yesterday
    Yes
    Most likely not.
    I like to wait until I see how it fairs.
    I was a very happy cingular customer for years. ATT is now the worst. No way.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    I was a very happy cingular customer for years. ATT is now the worst. No way.
    Aaawwww, dude tell me about it. Same here Cingalar was the bomb.I had my treo650 with them in the past. AT&T is a poor excuss for a carrier nowadays
    Hell no! A GSM Pre wont work w/ Sprint so Im out.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Until the Palm app store world wild issues continue, no thanks....no app store avaiable = no buy more Palm devices.

Apple store dont have this kind of issues...they just want people buy iphone apps.....palm don't.
  10.    #10  
    To all...

I appreciate the comments, but most important, please VOTE.. there are way more views than actual votes...

Thanks!
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by LCGuy View Post
    To all...

I appreciate the comments, but most important, please VOTE.. there are way more views than actual votes...

Thanks!
    In the Poll, if you put another option, related to app store.....the results will be more cleans.

A option like this:

Yes, if Palm opens app Store without region restritions
    Absolutely!
    For sure!
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    No, but only because I like my current Pre and there is no way I'm getting a new phone so soon after getting this one. I had my last phone for roughly 10 years before getting the Pre
    i wonder how many of those votes are by GSM users (outside america), as im guessing most of them are by americans, hence why somebody would be willing to buy it for 500 or more!!!!

you can buy a palm pre on ebay uk for less than £200!!!!
  16.    #16  
    peabrain;

Perhaps, but it will NOT work on US GSM 3G networks... only the 2G. (different UTMS frequencies, I believe)

I don't think the UK GSM is able to be unlocked - (yet)
    Just call me Berd.
    04/09/2010, 07:52 PM
    If available tomorrow, would you buy an unlocked GSM Pre+?

Didn't this post already expire like on the 10th?