1.    #1  
    Is it possible to clone the pre? I have 2 of them and want to have it cloned.
    why in thw world would you ask for something like that here? thats illegal and clearly against the rules just talking about it
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post
    why in thw world would you ask for something like that here? thats illegal and clearly against the rules just talking about it
    Only if talking paid apps... The rest no problemo.

however, the problem would be that it would clone your profile data too, then which is the real one and which is the clone? Seriously it sounds like more trouble than it's worth.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Well I have registered two Pre on one account. I don't have problem with contacts, calendar, paid apps.
  5. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Only if talking paid apps... The rest no problemo.

however, the problem would be that it would clone your profile data too, then which is the real one and which is the clone? Seriously it sounds like more trouble than it's worth.
    Well it depends where you are - in the UK (and many other countries), cloning a phone is a criminal offence and can result in an unlimited fine and prison term of upto 5 years.
    yeah, I guess it is limited by what your definition "clone" is. I was assuming the OP just meant they wanted all the apps and settings the same between the two phones, not that he was wanting the two phones to appear as one phone to the carrier.