;D OMG .

I'm so proud of Giz.
  3.    #3  
    i think thats the only non-pre bashing article they've had
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    i think thats the only non-pre bashing article they've had
    Ehh, it happens alot.

Only because WebOS is a late bloomer. xD
    Yeah it was great until they tried to remind everyone that Palm and WebOS are DOOOMED!

I hate those a-holes. When I pad came out their site is FLOOODED with apple blog posts. Every little detail. They very rarely post Palm stories. Let alone a positive one.
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    Yeah it was great until they tried to remind everyone that Palm and WebOS are DOOOMED!

I hate those a-holes. When I pad came out their site is FLOOODED with apple blog posts. Every little detail. They very rarely post Palm stories. Let alone a positive one.
    You must hate every tech and mainstream news site other than precentral then.
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    It is certainly a tribute to the Apple marketing machine that the release of an ordinary piece of hardware gets such wide coverage.
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    Yeah. Pretty much.
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
    Lmao someone posted a link to this very thread lol
    And here's another article being positive about WebOS. What's going on at gizmodo? New management? I like.

The iPhone's Popup Problem - Iphone 4 notifications - Gizmodo
    I love webos... i believe its the best mobile os out there.
    for sure, the notifications are one of the best things about webos...sadly palm didn't see it fit to tout this brilliant feature...