1.    #1  
    Well, the jailbroken iPhone.

this belongs on the Pre forum because.....
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post
    this belongs on the Pre forum because.....
    ... of the myriad other threads recently posted regarding the same subject?
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    ... of the myriad other threads recently posted regarding the same subject?
    2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 wrongs dont make a right

but 3 rights make a left though..
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    ('')_('') signature to help him gain world domination
    Yes but this isn't made by Apple themselves, so it isn't official, and not as good.

iPhone = 0.
    WebOS = 1.
    its not the same. with webos i can load a website open another app then when i switch back to the browser the page has loaded. That is multitasking.
    Could Palm sue the developer of this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Addyc View Post
    Yes but this isn't made by Apple themselves, so it isn't official, and not as good.

iPhone = 0.
    WebOS = 1.
    Umm - Ahem... Clearing my throat...
    Are the patches, tweaks, preware, overclocking, homebrew etc etc (you know; all the stuff that's gleefully bragged about here) "official"?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Are the patches, tweaks, preware, overclocking, homebrew etc etc (you know; all the stuff that's gleefully bragged about here) "official"?

I was specifically talking about the multi-tasking.
    Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    Could Palm sue the developer of this?
    Anybody can sue anybody at anytime.
    It's just a matter of winning.
    Just PMSL to read an iphone thread on a pre/pixi forum trying to boast about multi tasking, Quality
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    I was specifically talking about the multi-tasking.
    LoL Addyc, that sure is some fancy footwork you're doing there.
    LoL Addyc, that sure is some fancy footwork you're doing there.
    Guess so.

Anyways. What I was trying to say is. It doesn't look anywhere as good as WebOS multi-tasking, and I've also tested it out on my iPod Touch. It isn't that easy to setup..

Thanks for the ignorance though
    Yes, and I would disagree with anyone who compares a homebrewed/patched Pre to a stock iPhone. The point is, multitasking in a stock webOS device is still superior to multitasking in a stock iPhone 4.0 device.

And, I'll add: it's just as bad for Apple that so much is crippled in the iPhone, as it is for Palm that so much is crippled in webOS. The only difference is, Apple has announced their fourth generation of the OS, while Palm is still on their first. Apple simply has fewer excuses for not supporting capabilities like these.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Guess so.

Anyways. What I was trying to say is. It doesn't look anywhere as good as WebOS multi-tasking, and I've also tested it out on my iPod Touch. It isn't that easy to setup..

Thanks for the ignorance though
    "Now I may be an ***** but there is one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an *****." --Peter Griffin.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcnamara43 View Post
    Wow that was f a n b o y s so you cant spell that out...what a j o k e this is becoming
    don't like it? Try using Alt-F4 to change the view....
    This is fun, I like seeing ******* argue.

But I agree, it's just as bad calling out jailbreak while at the same time praising patches as they are the same thing for both platforms, you either compare stock with stock, or hacked with hacked.

That being said, I have proswitcher on my jailbroken iPhone, and compared to the few times I've used webos, webos still wins hands down. It's just so much smoother and more natural feeling on webos.

Also for the one who said that you can start loading a website page then come back to it loaded, you can do the same on the iPhone, it's just not presented as nicely as on webos.