1.    #1  
    I was pulling up a few applications including the game Destroids and I noticed that when I changed to different card views that all the applications were still running. You could see the astroids moving on Destroids for example on any view while shuffling around cards even. I'm pretty sure thats how WebOS was supposed to work?

My question is that I did the same thing today and that doesn't seem to be working. The cards are up but now you can clearly see the game is not running when its not selected. Is there any reason why this would be happening now and why it worked before without any issues??

Thanks...
    that's the way it's suppost to work the other time it prob got stuck or something and it didn't pause the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterules View Post
    I was pulling up a few applications including the game Destroids and I noticed that when I changed to different card views that all the applications were still running. You could see the astroids moving on Destroids for example on any view while shuffling around cards even. I'm pretty sure thats how WebOS was supposed to work?

My question is that I did the same thing today and that doesn't seem to be working. The cards are up but now you can clearly see the game is not running when its not selected. Is there any reason why this would be happening now and why it worked before without any issues??

Thanks...
    It's inconsistent memory management by the OS.
    Sometimes it works right, other times it doesn't.
    I've yet to have an application that was supposed to pause when minimized fail to do so (that is to say, I can't remember it; it might have happened but not so often that I've taken note of it). More often (but not that often), I've seen apps that aren't supposed to pause do so. For example, sometimes bWeather doesn't update itself when minimized.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic