1.    #1  
    so since i didnt qualify for verizons early upgrade i decided i still wanted to get a pre plus so i went back to the cheapest method i know out of contract and thats purchase it directly from palm with there developers 25% off program. Everything seemed cool at first said it was in stock on the site estimated it should be here monday , got my confirmation email saying thanks for my purchase yesterday. This morning i phone goes off saying i have an email. Its from palm saying its on backorder! are you kidding me? really? come on now all the news about stock backed up...oh well order canceled...still looking for a way dont really want to get one off craigslist since it wont have warranty and im not sure i want to swollow 600 bucks for it at verizon
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Hang in there man. Palm is trying to move their stock and I'm sure more are on the way!
    ya no idea

I've been calling around a few Bell stores up here in the great white North and a lot of them don't have them in stock.. they're all sold out.

Don't know what to expect.
    I'd just get one off Craigs. Meet @ the Verizon store so you can make sure it's got a clean ESN. I think Palm has a built in warranty, and I'm sure Verizon will insure it for $7 a month or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by freeridstylee View Post
    I'd just get one off Craigs. Meet @ the Verizon store so you can make sure it's got a clean ESN. I think Palm has a built in warranty, and I'm sure Verizon will insure it for $7 a month or something.
    this is your best bet, call em back and cancel, i'm sure you can find a cheaper one on craigslist.

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
  6.    #6  
    Just checked craigslist nothing really on there in my area