1.    #1  
    to start off I love my pre

one thing I would like to see if it's possible or if a patch is already there

scenario:

you get an sms and you click and you view the sms but if swipe away the message still shows as 1 received in the messaging app. What if I have 4 sms and only view one and swipe the rest away.

what about having an sms count above the messaging icon.

same would apply for emails or missed calls.

I know there is a patch that reminds every two minutes but I don't want my phone vibrating or announcing often.

what do you guys think?
  2.    #2  
    to start off I love my pre

one thing I would like to see if it's possible or if a patch is already there

scenario:

you get an sms and you click and you view the sms but if swipe away the message still shows as 1 received in the messaging app. What if I have 4 sms and only view one and swipe the rest away.

what about having an sms count above the messaging icon.

same would apply for emails or missed calls.

I know there is a patch that reminds every two minutes but I don't want my phone vibrating or announcing often.

what do you guys think?

I ATTACHED A PIC FOR YOU GUYS TO SEE THE YOUVIEW - IT SHOWS A COUNT OF VOICEMAILS I HAVE. WOULD LIKE TO SEE SAME FEATURE FOR MESSAGING AND EMAIL. EVEN MISSED CALLS WOULD BE NICE. OR ANY OTHER THINGS YOU GUYS MIGHT THINK OF.

LETS SEE IF ITS POSSIBLE IN A PATCH OR SOMETHING
    Attached Images Attached Images