1.    #1  
    I hate that I can't use three way properly. When you end the call, everyone has to disconnect. Sometimes I get a busy signal and I have to hang up. Also, please make a patch so we can use conference more then once during a phone call...
    Maybe you should of not just only try to get Jason's attention, but just ask as a general question instead. I know if i was a developer and happened to not be Jason, but had the knowledge to make your request, It would make me a little mad, to a point where i might not even click on this lol.
    Last edited by Menace187; 04/09/2010 at 12:16 AM.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    If I am mistaken, someone please correct me, but...

I believe that I have read on here that due to the way in which CDMA phones operate, it is impossible to do. I think that the 'conference' or '3-way' of the call actually occurs at the tower and not at the phone. Such that the phone sees it all as 'one call' and you cannot unfortunately do what your asking.
  4.    #4  
    I hear ya, but Jason seems like the go to guy here. The old tro was cdma, it has flash on the call button. Sup with that?
    if I was him I wouldn't make the patch just cause of the tittle.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk999 View Post
    I hear ya, but Jason seems like the go to guy here. The old tro was cdma, it has flash on the call button. Sup with that?
    I don't know what you mean by flash, but keep this in mind.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to do because it is a CDMA specification limit. IMPOSSIBLE to do. Nobody is going to rewrite the specs because a few thousand users want them to, causing every phone to have to have a firmware upgrade, etc. to work with it.

It is IMPOSSIBLE. Will NOT work on Sprint, Verizon, Bell, etc. (CDMA carriers), but will work on AT&T, T-Mo, O2, Rogers, etc. (GSM carriers).

Still not good enough reason to suffer the GSM problems though (like most of the country not having 3G).
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    How many threads are you going to post this question in? This is the 5th time I've read it this morning. That alone would deter me from developing a patch for you.