1.    #1  
    I'm one of those people that always closes all my apps. Its kinda just a habit, maybe OCD. I like a clean desktop.

However the talk about Iphone multitasking has me thinking. I think constantly closing my aps has me missing out on the true power of webos. If you think webos is laggy, try using the quick launch bar on an app you have already open.

It's instant, it's magical.
    If i can learn to think of the webOS desktop as a 'view of open apps' and not a desktop, then i think i can get over my OCD tendancies.

I see a whole new world opening up.

JaMart
    Yeaaah there is a habit to it.

Just like the habit to use gestures. I pressed the white button for the first coucple weeks.
    After I learned to accept webOS with the card view instead of being OCD about a "clean" screen, it definitely improved the experience.

Also, the clear card app makes this transition alot easier:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...apps-open.html
    I normally have my messaging and email open at all times. Sometimes facebook if the phone is on charge and I'm not at my laptop.
    Ya know, I just started doing this myself!!! It really is "magical"
    doesn't leaving the apps open increase battery drain? i usually just swipe away all my apps before i lock my screen to extend battery life.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    For the most part i normally like to leave at least three cards open, mostly ones that i know I'm going to use again throw out the day, just because i don't really like splash screen and hopes someone is able to make a patch to disable it.
    This me too. Only I am OCD and an old WinMo user. LOL Get clear card for .99 in the app catalog. Then you can have your OCD and the power of webOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by JaMart View Post
    I'm one of those people that always closes all my apps. Its kinda just a habit, maybe OCD. I like a clean desktop.

However the talk about Iphone multitasking has me thinking. I think constantly closing my aps has me missing out on the true power of webos. If you think webos is laggy, try using the quick launch bar on an app you have already open.

It's instant, it's magical.
    If i can learn to think of the webOS desktop as a 'view of open apps' and not a desktop, then i think i can get over my OCD tendancies.

I see a whole new world opening up.

JaMart
    I had problems with clear card, maybe I'm the only one that does not like it