Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Less than 60 days to go and time flies so I think we should plan in advance!! It has been a great week. I have seen 5 pixi's in the wild and 5 pres. I actually ran into a precentral member in NYC by the 6 train close to union square. He had a pixi and we started talking. Anyway back to topic at hand I am assuming Neville will have a viral day but I think we should do more.
    lets do a vegas trip!
    Someone code us a cake!
  4.    #4  
    I say we all fly to Cali and go to Palm's office in Sunnyvale and have a rally !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by etrade18 View Post
    I say we all fly to Cali and go to Palm's office in Sunnyvale and have a rally !!!
    I can imagine it now... "Hey boss, I need to take off a few days to fly to California to celebate my phone's birthday..." lol
    lol that would be great.... Wish I didn't already take off last week of june/ first week of july for vegas... Not sure if the Mrs. Would of liked to celebrate our anniversary on my phones lol
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    lol that would be great.... Wish I didn't already take off last week of june/ first week of july for vegas... Not sure if the Mrs. Would of liked to celebrate our anniversary on my phones lol
    You just need to tell her that your phone is more important then your marriage. I'm sure she'll understand...
    when was the last time your phone complained to you and nagged you to wash the dishes its obvious the phone loves you more
    You guys are hilarious!
  10.    #10  
    Seriously i don't think the mrs will mind. My phone never curses me out...does what i need it to do and then some
    what is the "then some" you are talking about or do i want to know?
    Quote Originally Posted by richardschris View Post
    when was the last time your phone complained to you and nagged you to wash the dishes its obvious the phone loves you more
    My phone complains I have too many cards open sometimes... Besides that, it doesn't bother me too much
    what is the "then some" you are talking about or do i want to know?
    I don't think anyone wants to hear about someone getting "some" from their phone...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I don't think anyone wants to hear about someone getting "some" from their phone...
    uh oh, mobile naughty sites, delete your browser history
    uh oh, mobile naughty sites, delete your browser history
    Why do you think everyone here wants Flash so bad? lol
  16.    #16  
    I rather have that too many cards (which i havent had any with my palm pre plus) comment than a nagging mrs!!! Anyway back to the subject at hand.....What do you think palm will do on june 6th??
    ohhhhhhh now it all makes sense, i guess the whining over hulu not working is just a cover
  18.    #18  
    lol....YUp...Flash asap
    Anybody who bought their Pre June 6, 2009 gets a free paid app of their choice.
    I say we celebrate in the most obvious fashion...coke and *****s.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast